Forums - Microsoft Discussion - EA Access free for Xbox Live subscribers around E3

Xbox Live Gold subscribers get free entry to EA Access from 12th-22nd June.

That means anyone with an active Gold sub can download games from the EA Access vault of titles, and enjoy all the other benefits that an Access subscription brings.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-05-18-ea-access-free-for-xbox-live-subscribers-around-e3







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

I've had EA Access since day one. Have barely played anything on it, but yet, I still keep it and don't regret it.







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Awesome.

Will blast through Need for Speed and Hardline



Whoa that's huge! I'll have to look up the games on Access, find the good ones, and play them like crazy for those ten days.



Oh :(

There aren't many games in the Xbox One vault. I guess I'll play Battlefield 4, Hardline, Need for Speed, and Peggle 2.



Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Oh :(

There aren't many games in the Xbox One vault. I guess I'll play Peggle 2 and miss E3

Fixed that for you.



Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Ganoncrotch said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Oh :(

There aren't many games in the Xbox One vault. I guess I'll play Peggle 2 and miss E3

Fixed that for you.

Lol :)



Veknoid_Outcast said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Fixed that for you.

Lol :)

Those games are literally the type of thing if you start playing them you just look outside and the Sun has turned into the Moon.... and then back again. Time has no meaning.



Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Ganoncrotch said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Lol :)

Those games are literally the type of thing if you start playing them you just look outside and the Sun has turned into the Moon.... and then back again. Time has no meaning.

i'm excited to play them. Just installed Peggle on my Xbox One so I'm ready to lose some sleep!



We need EA Access on PS4, the value it provides is much better than the crappy indie games offered through PS Plus.