Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fires treehouse member Alison Rapp

So, any official info? Do I have to blame Ninty or not?



Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile


Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
considering she defended child pornography, it doesnt surprise me she was fired


http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/nintendo-urged-fire-woman-centre-7464276



In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Thank goodness they had the stones to get rid of her-  no idea what took them so long or how a family friednly co like Nintendo hired her in the 1st place-

That article read like a biased fan boy and upset over his faovorite gaming console getting dissed-  there really isn t much good gamer journalism anywere



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ce1iVZjW8AAHaVe.jpg this was sent to IGN by Nintendo. It wasn't GG after all, and GAF banned me for being right..



Pavolink said:
So, any official info? Do I have to blame Ninty or not?

Officially it was because she had second job that conflicted with her current work. 



 

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

Fuck GamerGate. That is terrible that they're destroying people's lives.

even the propaganda piece in this thread did not blame gamergate evn though they tried to make the connection-  So maybe you should read the article 1st- then agan ignorance is bliss though right? 

 

having said that- if it was Gamergate that helped get her fired, God bless them-  no need for pedo supprters at Nintendo



So has anyone taken the time to read through the entire college essay? I just read through it and no where does she actually support child pornography.



Dunban67 said:

Thank goodness they had the stones to get rid of her-  no idea what took them so long or how a family friednly co like Nintendo hired her in the 1st place-

That article read like a biased fan boy and upset over his faovorite gaming console getting dissed-  there really isn t much good gamer journalism anywere

That's the part that makes me scratch my head the hardest.  How the hell did Nintendo not vet her before hiring her considering the type of image NOA likes to maintain?



wombat123 said:
Dunban67 said:

Thank goodness they had the stones to get rid of her-  no idea what took them so long or how a family friednly co like Nintendo hired her in the 1st place-

That article read like a biased fan boy and upset over his faovorite gaming console getting dissed-  there really isn t much good gamer journalism anywere

That's the part that makes me scratch my head the hardest.  How the hell did Nintendo not vet her before hiring her considering the type of image NOA likes to maintain?

i know right - 



Volterra_90 said:
SpokenTruth said:

What part of her job was she bad at?

PR. The amount of backlash she received pretty much explains why XD.

But she wasn't in PR.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."