- outdated graphics and animation
- poor dialogues
- poor fps combat mechanics
- weak main story
- repetetive "kill-them-all" or "bring-me-this-thing-from-very-end-of-the-level-while-killing-them-all-anyway" side quests
- stats now almost have no value in new lvlup system
- characters are not deep enough, I dont care
- AI is so weak
- managing armor pieces is a pain, especially at the start
- weapon modding system is inconvenient as hell especially at the start of the game while you are not familiar enough yet with all that parts and names and you need to check a lot of weapons and parts for them just to be sure that you sold worse weapon then you have.
- building settlements and managing resources becomes boring at some point. Im confused how sometimes invisible raiders do break my tons of unreachable turrets while I am away in wastelands.
But damn! I still like this game. The atmosphere makes this game must play for me anyway. Music is great also.
F4 was my most anticipated game since New Vegas. I was sure it becomes goty for me. But no. Fallout needs a new engine, more elaborate and unique side quests when you must choose between bad and very bad for example, not just kill them all every damn time.