I feel with the way people complain these days I need a way to disable the ability to see peoples comments. Nothing in this world can justify this "we don't want sf5 censored" complaint.
- First, this game is UNRELEASED, it's had a public beta but isn't officially released
- Second, this was the devs choice, not ESRB or anything
- This is street fighter not a niche game. The last thing you need in one of the worlds most popular fighting games is that
- Next, the animations for Mika and Cammy are still there, just now they're focused on what they need to be focused on.
- It's not like they're making Chung Lee have awkward moving clothing trying not to let no one see under her clothes etc. Which would still be w.e. This is better camera placement and this is a fighting game about characters. Street fighter had these type of characters but SFV was already overdoing it with Cammy's entrance, I don't wanna be playing in public and ever 2 seconds a rounds beginning with private power lol
- This is not censorship in anyway, it's devs doing what they want. Complain about having it the original way, yet that's ironically telling the devs not to do what they want. Okay how about they release an alpha version of the game for the complainers and the full product for the rest, see what matters more...
I'm done anyways. I suggest not replying to me. I won't be back on this thread lol.
- Xenoblade X is UNRELEASED over here in the west and most of us are already aware of that it's plagued with censorship so now is the time to stop this unnecessary censoring in SFV.
- Your point? It doesnt matter if it's mainstream or niche, the creative expression in games dont need to be censored just because there are some people over here who cant handle a fictional woman slapping her fictional ass.
- Not really, the slapping sound effect can still be heard during R Mikas animation so the camera is turning away from where the focus is supposed to be.
- I don't wanna buy a censored game lol
- Like i said the slapping sound effect can still be heard, it's there but they are not showing. If it's the devs really doing what they want then why would they bother showing R Mikas slapping in the reveal trailer only to alter the camera and animations in a new one? The original had english subs in it so this was obviously meant for international viewers. Of course after SJWs and non gamers saw this, Capcom decided to make some changes.
- Yeah, i really doubt that which is why i replied anyway.