Quantcast
Guess that NES Song Game! Results are in (check OP)! Winner is IvorEvilen!

Forums - Music Discussion - Guess that NES Song Game! Results are in (check OP)! Winner is IvorEvilen!

1. Zelda 2 - Palace Theme

2. Mario Bros 3 - World 1-2 Theme

3. Batman - Gameover Theme

4. Megaman 2 - Dr. Willy Castle Stage 1

5. Castlevania 3 - Mad Forest Theme

6. Duck Tales - Moon Theme

7. Metroid - Kraid's Lair

8. Just not sure on this one at all.

9. Not sure, sounds like something from either Gauntlet or the Dragon Warrior series

10. Mother - Eight Melodies

My guesses! I knew alot of them (I think lol) but 8 and 9 gave me the most trouble!



Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

let me see, if I can guess the games from the music:

#1: Zelda
#2: Mario
#3: ?
#4: Megaman
#5: ?
#6:  Ducktales
#7: ?
#8: ?
#9: Castlevania?
#10: ?


Im bad at this ; _ ;

Sorry for catching this late but you mentioned a game that has a series in the NES. You need to specify which one even if it's the first one. Ex: Final Fantasy I. Because this, I made your score go down.  Again, sorry for not noticing earlier and giving you a false score as a result!



Bofferbrauer said:

Song 1: Temple Theme (The Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link)(one of my all-time favorites btw)
Song 2: Overworld 2(?)(Super Mario Bros 3)
Song 3: can't remember from which game that is :/ but I think it was not a level but a menu or a game over tune
Song 4: Dr. Wily's Castle Level 1 & 2 (Megaman 2)(Best Videogame music ever!)
Song 5: Castlevania... 3? (very unsure)
Song 6: Moon Level (Duck Tales)
Song 7: Metroid (dunno the level though :/)
Song 8: No idea at all, first time I ever heard that one
Song 9: Heard it before, but I can't remeber which game. Faxandu maybe?
Song 10: No idea :(

Edit: forgot to spoiler the answers

Your score is 10 !

You score is.... 9.5
I didn't see your post earlier but thank you for adding spoiler tags now



painmaster212 said:

1. Zelda 2 - Palace Theme

2. Mario Bros 3 - World 1-2 Theme

3. Batman - Gameover Theme

4. Megaman 2 - Dr. Willy Castle Stage 1

5. Castlevania 3 - Mad Forest Theme

6. Duck Tales - Moon Theme

7. Metroid - Kraid's Lair

8. Just not sure on this one at all.

9. Not sure, sounds like something from either Gauntlet or the Dragon Warrior series

10. Mother - Eight Melodies

My guesses! I knew alot of them (I think lol) but 8 and 9 gave me the most trouble!

Your score is .... 15 ! Thanks for playing!



so far I've got
1 Link 2 temple
2. Super Mario 3 overworld
3. batman game over
4. Megaman 2 wily stage
5. castlevania 3: aquarius
6. thought it was nemo at first, but remembered it's the moon: duck tales
7. hmm don't know but I know I've played it. Nevermind, just heard the ending portion. It's metroid. minibosses did a cover of this.
8. Not entirely sure. Definitely played this one before too. It's faxanadu
9. UGH cannot figure this one out. I'm gunna just guess it's some palace theme
10. Mother 8 melodies



Around the Network

1) Hyrule Temple Theme, Adventure of Link

2) Athletic Theme, Super Mario Bros 3

3) Never heard it :(

4) Wily's Castle Entrance, Megaman 2

5) This plays in either the forest or water level...?, Castlevania 3

6) Moon Theme, Duck Tales 1

7) I remember this playing during certain bosses?, Metroid 1

8) Opening, Faxanadu

9) Main Theme?, Wizards and Warriors 1

10) 8 Melodies, Earthbound Zero/Mother

Edit:  Didn't realize you could specify where the song plays instead of a title...



IvorEvilen said:

1) Hyrule Temple Theme, Adventure of Link

2) Athletic Theme, Super Mario Bros 3

3) Never heard it :(

4) Wily's Castle Entrance, Megaman 2

5) Castlevania 3

6) Moon Theme, Duck Tales 1

7) Metroid 1

8) Opening, Faxanadu

9) Wizards and Warriors 1

10) 8 Melodies, Earthbound Zero/Mother

UGH #9 I knew it was one of those kinds of games. I just couldn't remember with all the w/w type games.



Hmm looks like there is another song title I'm being to judgmental over. Will have to update everyone's score again. Will update the latest two soon as well.



theprof00 said:

so far I've got
1 Link 2 temple
2. Super Mario 3 overworld
3. batman game over
4. Megaman 2 wily stage
5. castlevania 3: aquarius
6. thought it was nemo at first, but remembered it's the moon: duck tales
7. hmm don't know but I know I've played it. Nevermind, just heard the ending portion. It's metroid. minibosses did a cover of this.
8. Not entirely sure. Definitely played this one before too. It's faxanadu
9. UGH cannot figure this one out. I'm gunna just guess it's some palace theme
10. Mother 8 melodies

Your score is 15.5! Thanks for playing!



IvorEvilen said:

1) Hyrule Temple Theme, Adventure of Link

2) Athletic Theme, Super Mario Bros 3

3) Never heard it :(

4) Wily's Castle Entrance, Megaman 2

5) This plays in either the forest or water level...?, Castlevania 3

6) Moon Theme, Duck Tales 1

7) I remember this playing during certain bosses?, Metroid 1

8) Opening, Faxanadu

9) Main Theme?, Wizards and Warriors 1

10) 8 Melodies, Earthbound Zero/Mother

Edit:  Didn't realize you could specify where the song plays instead of a title...

You're score is 17.5 ! Thanks for playing! (One of the song titles you weren't quite sure so I can't give you a full point for taking two guess.)