1. We might not play the game as it was originally planned. We might not be lost in enormus forests or battling against epic octopus machines. Game is in reestructuration. Did you enjoyed playing on those beautiful forest in Twilight Princess? No! You just walked in long barren corridors. Do you remember that epic fight with the spider? No. Let's delay that until Spirit Tracks and put as a miniboss in the tunnels.
2. Nintendo doesn't have anything to celebrate the Zelda 30th Anniversary. With all those new dates announced for the Symphony of the Goddessess and this delay (expecting the game is coming next year), it's clear that this game is their celebration. Let's start the celebration with this holy delay!
3. The game is right now is just TBA. No date. Just that 2015 release date is not their highest priority. Could it be next year? Spring? Autumn? Holiday? 2016? No one knows, especially when we consider the game will not be even at the E3.
4. Nintendo prefered to focus on Ocarina of Time 3D, Majora's Mask 3D (4 years for a worse version!) The Wind Waker HD and A Link Between Worlds! Do they believe we will enjoy more those games rather than a new Zelda?
5. They are clearly struggling with HD development. This is the 4784787 delay in the Wii U. How many more? Star Fox? Mario Maker?
6. If they are struggling with the Wii U, what can we expect of the next console?
The sadder part is that my bold prediction may be truth. If this game is delayed to the NX or next consoles, this will be the first Nintendo console without an exclusive Zelda game. But hey! At least we can ask Twilight Princess HD, right?
Hyperbolic yes. Realistic? Also.
Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever
Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe