Forums - Gaming Discussion - Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition

Resi Evil 5 Remaster incoming.



4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Ruler said:

It has new playable characters

and i believe they going to charge a full price because of this...



Yafea said:
Tbone said:


Is this for real??? damn, that's hot.

Yes its real. Got it from the offcial site



 

HokageTenshi said:
Ruler said:

It has new playable characters

and i believe they going to charge a full price because of this...


It will be 40 bucks



 

Tbone said:
Yafea said:


Is this for real??? damn, that's hot.

Yes its real. Got it from the offcial site

Cool. I hope it's not only for Japan. Capcom is really pushing this game. I guess deep down they know the fans want the old DMC.



Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Around the Network
Tbone said:

It will be 40 bucks

ok, will wait and see how well they optimize this game due to both disappointing RE:Revelations 2 and DMC Definitive Edition...



Yafea said:
Tbone said:

Yes its real. Got it from the offcial site

Cool. I hope it's not only for Japan. Capcom is really pushing this game. I guess deep down they know the fans want the old DMC.

Japan only i´m afraid. Digital only for West.

Though i´m seriously considering importing it 



 

Tbone said:


Wow! Hopefully that won't cost more than $60. 'm pretty excited to try Lady.



Currently playing

IOS - Knights of the Old Republic, Monster Hunter Freedom HD and Idolmaster Festa.

Steam-NovisNoah, Uplay-Limpanot, Origins-NovisNoah, PSN-NovisNoah, NNID-NovisNoah

Tbone said:
Yafea said:

Cool. I hope it's not only for Japan. Capcom is really pushing this game. I guess deep down they know the fans want the old DMC.

Japan only i´m afraid. Digital only for West.

Though i´m seriously considering importing it 


I hope not. Let's hope for the best. Why Japan always get the godo stuff :(




Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:
Tbone said:

Japan only i´m afraid. Digital only for West.

Though i´m seriously considering importing it 


I hope not. Let's hope for the best. Why Japan always get the godo stuff :(



Confirmed mate but you can try and deman Capcom at Capcom unity

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/03/24/devil-may-cry-4-special-edition-will-get-retail-release-limited-edition-japan/