Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock Remastered Collection?

remaster?

yay 84 65.63%
 
nay 44 34.38%
 
Total:128
Kerotan said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I already have all of the games on Steam so now that I have a capable PC, I could replay them at a high resolution but to be frank I thought Bioshock Infinite was jaw droppingly gorgeous even on my crappy laptop.


It is good looking but just look at the backdrops in the pic in the opening post.  There is no detail. 

I don't really care about that. Far away things should be blurry, no?



Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Kerotan said:


It is good looking but just look at the backdrops in the pic in the opening post.  There is no detail. 

I don't really care about that. Far away things should be blurry, no?


I mean I'm standing looking at the view and all the buildings that are 200 yards away are extremely blurry.  btw check your pm.



Kerotan said:
BOLLOCKS said:
Bioshock wasn't excellent on teh PS3.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/xbox-360-vs-ps3-face-off-round-15-article?page=2


Does that logic apply this gen too? 


All I'm saying is teh 360 version was clearly better than teh PS3's.



I'd buy it. I played all 3 and loved them the most in the order they were released. Infinite was definitely my least favorite, as i missed the whole underwater thing.



Kerotan said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I don't really care about that. Far away things should be blurry, no?


I mean I'm standing looking at the view and all the buildings that are 200 yards away are extremely blurry.  btw check your pm.

I guess it does blur pretty quickly but that's not the kind of thing I get hung up on. It wouldn't make me buy a remaster, if the remaster had all the DLC included now we'd be talking!



Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Kerotan said:


I mean I'm standing looking at the view and all the buildings that are 200 yards away are extremely blurry.  btw check your pm.

I guess it does blur pretty quickly but that's not the kind of thing I get hung up on. It wouldn't make me buy a remaster, if the remaster had all the DLC included now we'd be talking!

Is it all dlc for the single player campaign?  



Kerotan said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I guess it does blur pretty quickly but that's not the kind of thing I get hung up on. It wouldn't make me buy a remaster, if the remaster had all the DLC included now we'd be talking!

Is it all dlc for the single player campaign?  

Clash in the Clouds is a challenge mode where you fight waves of enemies

Burial at the Sea is additional story chapters set in Rapture





Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Kerotan said:

Is it all dlc for the single player campaign?  

Clash in the Clouds is a challenge mode where you fight waves of enemies

Burial at the Sea is additional story chapters set in Rapture




Nice.  Might give burial at see a go. Hopefully it's not too pricey. 



If a Bioshock Trilogy came to PS4 (1080p/60fps), it'd probably be enough for me to justify buying one. Not right away, but eventually.



archbrix said:
If a Bioshock Trilogy came to PS4 (1080p/60fps), it'd probably be enough for me to justify buying one. Not right away, but eventually.

That's what I was thinking.  The game would hold up technically forever more!