Forums - Sales Discussion - A bold ps4 2019 prediction

That's right comrades. I've got a bold prediction to make. I'm predicting that in the 2nd week of July, 2019 that the ps4 will sell LESS than 27,000 units in France alone based on vgchartz but MORE after the data is updated in the following 3 weeks. I'm not not not not not willing to give up 27,000 days of Sig control if my prediction is wrong.  



Around the Network

This... is about the weirdest prediction I've ever seen



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
This... is about the weirdest prediction I've ever seen


You know it's gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!



this is probably going to be true unless like a big game comes out like last of us 3 or something that week



Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
this is probably going to be true unless like a big game comes out like last of us 3 or something that week


My theory grows in popularity!!!



Around the Network

Dulfite said:

I'm willing to give up 27,000 days of Sig control if my prediction is wrong.  

It's a bet.



Someone set the bump machine to activate in 4.5 years.



LemonSlice said:

Dulfite said:

I'm willing to give up 27,000 days of Sig control if my prediction is wrong.  

It's a bet.


What's at stake for you? Has to be a give and take...



Dulfite said:
LemonSlice said:

Dulfite said:

I'm willing to give up 27,000 days of Sig control if my prediction is wrong.  

It's a bet.


What's at stake for you? Has to be a give and take...

I'm willing to give up 27 days of control over my bodily fluids. You can have a lot of fun with that under the right circumstances.



LemonSlice said:

I'm willing to give up 27 days of control over my bodily fluids. You can have a lot of fun with that under the right circumstances.


You never gave me such an option...