Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Points Leaderboard Thread - October 2014

Clyde32 said:
Sentient_Nebula said:

Dang. I've only gotten 858 points this month. I've a ways to go!


That's pretty good considering you are a new user. 


So are you, one wonders if you're spamming junk to up your points



Join the new subreddit:  www.reddit.com/r/VGChartz

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
Clyde32 said:
Sentient_Nebula said:

Dang. I've only gotten 858 points this month. I've a ways to go!


That's pretty good considering you are a new user. 


So are you, one wonders if you're spamming junk to up your points

Nah, we all know what Clyde did to up his points



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Are points cool again??



The One and Only

VizionEck.com

ArtofAngels said:
Clyde32 said:
Sentient_Nebula said:

Dang. I've only gotten 858 points this month. I've a ways to go!


That's pretty good considering you are a new user. 


So are you, one wonders if you're spamming junk to up your points


Nah, I'm not a spammer. The person in second place though...



Clyde32 said:
ArtofAngels said:


So are you, one wonders if you're spamming junk to up your points


Nah, I'm not a spammer. The person in second place though...

...is me



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Clyde32 said:
ArtofAngels said:


So are you, one wonders if you're spamming junk to up your points


Nah, I'm not a spammer. The person in second place though...

...is me


What a coincidence, he's also a spammer. Small world right?



Clyde32 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

...is me


What a coincidence, he's also a spammer. Small world right?

Small world indeed. These coincidences...



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Clyde32 said:
ArtofAngels said:
Clyde32 said:
Sentient_Nebula said:

Dang. I've only gotten 858 points this month. I've a ways to go!


That's pretty good considering you are a new user. 


So are you, one wonders if you're spamming junk to up your points


Nah, I'm not a spammer. The person in second place though...


It would seem as though you're right, next lets compare profile views?



Join the new subreddit:  www.reddit.com/r/VGChartz

ArtofAngels said:
Clyde32 said:
ArtofAngels said:
Clyde32 said:
Sentient_Nebula said:

Dang. I've only gotten 858 points this month. I've a ways to go!


That's pretty good considering you are a new user. 


So are you, one wonders if you're spamming junk to up your points


Nah, I'm not a spammer. The person in second place though...


It would seem as though you're right, next lets compare profile views?


Oh dear...how...when...why...what?