Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%
 
That AFC team. 29 25.89%
 
That NFC team. 5 4.46%
 
Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%
 
See Results. 9 8.04%
 
Total:109
DolPhanTendo said:
Glad the Cheaters get away with another thing on their list. NFL is disgusting right now and Goodell needs to fucking go!!!

Ah, yes. The only thing this Super Bowl celebration was missing was a butthurt Dolphins fan.



Around the Network
mornelithe said:

You know what's funny?  Jimmy Garoppolo has more rings than Marino, and tied w/ Manning, in his first year.





JayWood2010 said:
mornelithe said:

You know what's funny?  Jimmy Garoppolo has more rings than Marino, and tied w/ Manning, in his first year.



Haha, I saw a bunch of great Sherman meme's today



Hmm at least Sherman didn't give up a TD like Revis



NobleTeam360 said:
Hmm at least Sherman didn't give up a TD like Revis

Yeah, when you run a pick play into a Ref, that'll happen.  I think Revis doesn't care though, probably enjoying the victory :D

 

Without spamming any further, the other one I saw that gave me a chuckle was same pic as above but, 'We lost by 4 points!'



Around the Network
mornelithe said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Hmm at least Sherman didn't give up a TD like Revis

Yeah, when you run a pick play into a Ref, that'll happen.  I think Revis doesn't care though, probably enjoying the victory :D

 

I blame Revis  



NobleTeam360 said:
mornelithe said:

Yeah, when you run a pick play into a Ref, that'll happen.  I think Revis doesn't care though, probably enjoying the victory :D

 

I blame Revis  

To each their own :D  Would love to see a ref try to do that to Gronk, I wonder if a Ref has died on the field before, I know Irvin was about to, before he went and hid behind the ref lol.



Even though i was happy that the patriots shut sherman up after all his gloating and trash talk for the last two weeks, i do respect him for at least contratulating brady at the end.  Looks like he was the first to do so after the final snap actually.  





Yeah, that was a pretty class act by Sherman. I saw allot of photos that only showed Brady kneeling down, making it look like he was ignoring Sherman, but definitely wasn't the case.



So now the cheating Pats have 4 asterisks. Don't ever compare Brady to Montana.Montana never cheated.If Manning had been a cheater he would probably have 5 super bowls right now.