Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LINK IS A GIRL? - The Legend of Zelda U

S.Peelman said:

I saw that post, but things like height are irrelevant, because we indeed don't know what his age is. We need to look at their heads, and their basic facial features look pretty much the same to me, just younger, this new Link even has the exact same hear-style!


Hight is absolutely not irrelevant. If you're taller, you're probably older. If you're shorter, you're probably younger. It doesn't matter if we don't explicitely know his age. Anyone with eyes should be able to tell that he's younger. This isn't rocket science. His face looks younger. His eye's are bigger, more lively, and shaped completely different from SS and TP Link. SS and TP Link have eyes shaped exactly the same to each other, down to the last pixel. His eyebrows are much thinner than SS, TP, or really any Link to date. SS and TP Links' eyebrows are much thicker. His hair is completely different. It looks absolutely nothing like SS or TP Link's hair. His "sideburns," for lack of a better word, are way longer than SS, TP, or literally any 3D incarnation of Link thus far. It looks like ALBW Links hair, with a ponytail.

This Link looks absolutely nothing like TP or SS Link, aside from having brown hair, being a male, and having pointy ears.



Well, this is new.

Read.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
S.Peelman said:

I saw that post, but things like height are irrelevant, because we indeed don't know what his age is. We need to look at their heads, and their basic facial features look pretty much the same to me, just younger, this new Link even has the exact same hear-style!


Hight is absolutely not irrelevant. If you're taller, you're probably older. If you're shorter, you're probably younger. It doesn't matter if we don't explicitely know his age. Anyone with eyes should be able to tell that he's younger. This isn't rocket science. His face looks younger. His eye's are bigger, more lively, and shaped completely different from SS and TP Link. SS and TP Link have eyes shaped exactly the same to each other, down to the last pixel. His eyebrows are much thinner than SS, TP, or really any Link to date. SS and TP Links' eyebrows are much thicker. His hair is completely different. It looks absolutely nothing like SS or TP Link's hair. His "sideburns," for lack of a better word, are way longer than SS, TP, or literally any 3D incarnation of Link thus far. It looks like ALBW Links hair, with a ponytail.

This Link looks absolutely nothing like TP or SS Link, aside from having brown hair, being a male, and having pointy ears.

Yeah that was what I meant, sorry about that. I meant things like height aren't representative of his looks, because it has more to do with his age instead. I agree he's young.

But no, I'm not seeing it. He looks more like TP/SS style Link to me than ALBW style Link, but a younger version.



S.Peelman said:

Yeah that was what I meant. I meant things like height wasn't representative of his looks, because it has more to do with his age instead, I agree he's young.

But no, I'm not seeing it. He looks more like TP/SS style Link to me than ALBW style Link, but a younger version.


How could you possibly think he looks like a younger SS and TP Link then? I gave concrete, factual, objective evidence against that. I don't think he looks like ALBW Link. I just think his hair looks similar, which it does.



Well, this is new.

Read.

spemanig said:
S.Peelman said:

Yeah that was what I meant. I meant things like height wasn't representative of his looks, because it has more to do with his age instead, I agree he's young.

But no, I'm not seeing it. He looks more like TP/SS style Link to me than ALBW style Link, but a younger version.


How could you possibly think he looks like a younger SS and TP Link then? I gave concrete, factual, objective evidence against that. I don't think he looks like ALBW Link. I just think his hair looks similar, which it does.


He looks like a mix between SS and LBW.



Clyde32 said:


He looks like a mix between SS and LBW.


I don't think he looks like any of them, to be honest. I mean, his hair resembles ALBW Link a little, and they're both younger, but I think this Link is completely different from any other before it.



Well, this is new.

Read.

Around the Network

He looks like slightly feminized version of crossover between TWP and SS Links. He looks nothing like Link from ALBW.

See, 2 can play this game. ;)



spemanig said:
Clyde32 said:


He looks like a mix between SS and LBW.


I don't think he looks like any of them, to be honest. I mean, his hair resembles ALBW Link a little, and they're both younger, but I think this Link is completely different from any other before it.


I still want Ocarina of Time style...I don't know why they don't go back to it.



Clyde32 said:


I still want Ocarina of Time style...I don't know why they don't go back to it.


Because this style is better in literally every conceivable way.



Well, this is new.

Read.

spemanig said:
Clyde32 said:


I still want Ocarina of Time style...I don't know why they don't go back to it.


Because this style is better in literally every conceivable way.


Not really...I love the Ocarina of Time Link. 



Clyde32 said:


Not really...I love the Ocarina of Time Link. 


Yes really, but I like OoT Link too lol.



Well, this is new.

Read.