Forums - Sales Discussion - FR+IT+ESP top sellers - week 49 (status quo)

Hello people of VGChartz!

I've decided to revive this thread. The SELL is still providing the top 5 of Fench games sales and it's easy to have a quick look at the top now (scroll down to the middle of the homepage and click on each system's name to see its top 3). This way we'll know for good if France is a Nintendo or a Sony country. 

I've decided to add sales in Italia and Spain too, and plan to release the German chart when milestones are published.

via AESVI, ITALY weekly top

TOP 10 CONSOLE GAMES

Settimana dal 27/11/2017 al 03/12/2017

Posizione 
Titolo 
Piattaforma 
Editore 

Call of Duty WW II 
PS4 
Activision Blizzard 

Fifa 18 
PS4 
Electronic Arts 

Grand Turismo Sport 
PS4 
Sony 

Super Mario Odyssey 
Nintendo Switch  
Nintendo 

Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy 
PS4 
Activision Blizzard  

Uncharted L'Eredità Perduta 
PS4 
Sony  

Horizon Zero Dawn 
PS4 
Sony  

GTA V Grand Theft Auto 
PS4 
Rockstar Games 

Snow Moto Racing Freedom 
Nintendo Switch 
Bigben Interactive 
10 
Pokemon Ultrasole 
3DS 
Nintendo 

via AEVI, SPAIN monthly top November

PosiciónCódigo PEGIJuegoPlataforma
1 CALL OF DUTY WWII (INCL. EXCLUSIVE ED.) PS4
2 FIFA 18 PS4
3 UNCHARTED: EL LEGADO PERDIDO PS4
4 ASSASSIN'S CREED: ORIGINS (INCL. EXCLUSIVE ED.) PS4
5 POKEMON ULTRA SOL NINTENDO 3DS
6 SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY SWITCH
7 POKEMON ULTRA LUNA NINTENDO 3DS
8 GRAN TURISMO SPORT EDICION LIMITADA (INCL. EXCLUSIVE ED.) PS4
9 GRAN TURISMO SPORT PS4
10 STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT II PS4

Last edited by ryuzaki57 - on 18 December 2017

Around the Network

We used to have a European Chart thread, every week, however far few people posted there unfortunately.

Not an awful lot out of the ordinary here, it must be said. Surprisingly, FFX HD charted twice!



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
We used to have a European Chart thread, every week, however far few people posted there unfortunately.

Not an awful lot out of the ordinary here, it must be said. Surprisingly, FFX HD charted twice!


i dont ever remember seeing that :O



bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
We used to have a European Chart thread, every week, however far few people posted there unfortunately.

Not an awful lot out of the ordinary here, it must be said. Surprisingly, FFX HD charted twice!


i dont ever remember seeing that :O

Yeah, it ended about a year ago, maybe more. Unfortunately I can't remember the user who did it right now, however their profile was football related 

 

It's called "PAL Charts" or something if you're interested.



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Cool, I like how they show the top three games for each platform. Too bad theres not any actual numbers though.



PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:

Since we have Japan and UK, I think it can be interesting to observe French sales as well. They are published every monday with one-week interval (the week before last week)


Wich company release these numbers ?



Cool nice to see, would be good to see more countries charts on a weekly basis



RenCutypoison said:

Wich company release these numbers ?

The French association of software publishers, which borrows GfK data

http://www.sell.fr/top



ryuzaki57 said:
RenCutypoison said:

Wich company release these numbers ?

The French association of software publishers, which borrows GfK data

http://www.sell.fr/top


AKA Ubisoft.

Thanks for the answer =)



Conegamer said:
bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
We used to have a European Chart thread, every week, however far few people posted there unfortunately.

Not an awful lot out of the ordinary here, it must be said. Surprisingly, FFX HD charted twice!


i dont ever remember seeing that :O

Yeah, it ended about a year ago, maybe more. Unfortunately I can't remember the user who did it right now, however their profile was football related 

 

It's called "PAL Charts" or something if you're interested.


It was "I LOVE GIGGS" I believe.