Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is heterosexuality the norm?

Just because it produces offspring.

does that make it right to hate on gay people?

they only increase your chances on finding a chick to bang!



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Around the Network

What about lesbians...? They are hawt... But you ain't gonna be fucking them :/



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

People hated you?



Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
 They are hawt... But you ain't gonna be fucking them :/


YOU LIAR WHAT DO YOU KNOW I'VE SEEN RED TUBE.



Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

allblue said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
 They are hawt... But you ain't gonna be fucking them :/


YOU LIAR WHAT DO YOU KNOW I'VE SEEN RED TUBE.

But were you the one fucking them? Thats what I thought...

And technically, thats Bi yo! Half way =/= Lesbian



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

Just because it produces offspring.

does that make it right to hate on gay people?

they only increase your chances on finding a chick to bang!


aye pointed out here but lesbians ruin your argument.



Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

The homosexual stereotype idealizes the image of the perfect partner thus raising expectations of the other sex to the unattainable and in doing so actually decreases the chances of getting a chick.

There, I blew a hole in your theory just like that.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

it isn't the norm. most people are some level of bisexual, even if they deny. 100% gay and 100%straight are the minorities.



I am not against gay rights by any means but women are so hot, and men are ugly. There's a reason 90% of porn is for men and Playboy outsells Playgirl a trillion to one.



Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
What about lesbians...? They are hawt... But you ain't gonna be fucking them :/


The ultimate cock tease...



I am the Playstation Avenger.