Quantcast
What Will The First 10 Million Seller On The 3DS Be!? <(^_^<)

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Will The First 10 Million Seller On The 3DS Be!? <(^_^<)

3DS's First 10 Million Seller?

Super Mario 3D Land 65 17.24%
 
Mario Kart 7 67 17.77%
 
Pokemon X/Y 234 62.07%
 
Other (post it!) 10 2.65%
 
Total:376
tbone51 said:
Purple said:
I'm thinking New Super Mario Bros. I don't think any other 3DS game will reach 10m



your absolutely out of your mind O.o, i honestly hope your joking.....(yeahhhhh im going to say you are :0


Hahaha forgot to put 'before it' at the end of that sentence. Bah, you know what I meant :P

 

I could be totally wrong but I think Pokemon will take a long time to reach 10m this time around (if indeed it does). Is it normal for US preorders to be so low this close to release? I'm looking forward to preorders opening on COMG so I can get an idea of the Japanese interest.

MK and 3D world will get there but 2D Mario has a broader appeal and I think it will sell much faster than those two this holiday season



Around the Network
Purple said:
tbone51 said:
Purple said:
I'm thinking New Super Mario Bros. I don't think any other 3DS game will reach 10m



your absolutely out of your mind O.o, i honestly hope your joking.....(yeahhhhh im going to say you are :0


Hahaha forgot to put 'before it' at the end of that sentence. Bah, you know what I meant :P

 

I could be totally wrong but I think Pokemon will take a long time to reach 10m this time around (if indeed it does). Is it normal for US preorders to be so low this close to release? I'm looking forward to preorders opening on COMG so I can get an idea of the Japanese interest.

MK and 3D world will get there but 2D Mario has a broader appeal and I think it will sell much faster than those two this holiday season



It's gonna have to sell like 5x as fast as MK7/SM3DL to make it first. That's just not gonna happen, even if it gets bundled.

What the hell, people? What. The. Hell.

I told you to not poke the bear and what did you do? You ignored my warning and threw stones at him.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
What the hell, people? What. The. Hell.

I told you to not poke the bear and what did you do? You ignored my warning and threw stones at him.


Psh, you're not the boss. We do what we want!

Damn, looks like I'm gonna be wrong. That's what I get for underestimating the power of Pokemon! xD



Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Damn, looks like I'm gonna be wrong. That's what I get for underestimating the power of Pokemon! xD


true, never do that again!

although...the european sales are kinda disapointing :(



Einsam_Delphin said:
Damn, looks like I'm gonna be wrong. That's what I get for underestimating the power of Pokemon! xD


u might not be. its currently at 9.15mil right? In europe all year SM3DLwas the biggest free game to get off of deals. Digital sales in Europe can be anywhere from 100k-800k imo



spartan117 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Damn, looks like I'm gonna be wrong. That's what I get for underestimating the power of Pokemon! xD


true, never do that again!

although...the european sales are kinda disapointing :(



Nah, it's just my nature to play it safe and underestimate things. Usually works out for me. :L

Pokemon X and Y.



Currently Playing: SSB: Ultimate Splatoon 2, LoZ: Breath of the Wild, & Fortnite

Pokémon X/Y. It will sell good even this first quarter of the year. Will probably be the first 15 million seller too.



Yep.