Quantcast
Nintendo are holding a 90 Minute Pokémon Presentation at E3? Also, already wins E3

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo are holding a 90 Minute Pokémon Presentation at E3? Also, already wins E3

Make a pokemon MMO on the WiiU and watch it sell like hotcakes, even if the graphical style is more in line with Ni No Kuni's cell shading i can still see it work.



Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
2013 year of luigi, 2014 year of yoshi....2015 year of pokemon? Amazing

You got it wrong. It has to be green. 2015 year of zelda.



@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Someone getting banned in 3,2,1...

Holy shit, QUINTUPLE post?!!!



Pokemon is for kids, I hope your 12 years old op

This post was moderated by Axumblade



I think some kind of Pokemon Center app for the Wii U would be neat. Like stadium, transfer your pokemon from your 3DS game over, you walk around with your Mii and challenge your friends online. Maybe even a TCG section with all new NFC enabled Pokemon Trading Cards or something.

I'm not into Pokemon but I think tying the Wii U and 3DS together this way would be smart.



Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
Maynard_Tool said:
2013 year of luigi, 2014 year of yoshi....2015 year of pokemon? Amazing

You got it wrong. It has to be green. 2015 year of zelda.

Although i like the idea of a year of zelda (paper zelda) nintendo already had the chance to do it in its 25th anniversary, which wasnt all that great. They can have it in 2016 if they want though



This better not be for the 3DS only. I will be pissed if Nintendo just focuses on the 3DS this E3.



Lyrikalstylez said:
Pokemon is for kids, I hope your 12 years old op


Totaly, can't believe adults are still playing this....

 

 

Just kidding, I'm already super hyped for X/Y. I hope for a huge WiiU Pokemon RPG with story and everything! I have no plans to buy a Wii U but this would totally change it...



Pokemon on WiiU would be a game-changer.

My guess is that it will be the Holiday 2014 seller.



      


I am Mario.


I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

spartan117 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Pokemon is for kids, I hope your 12 years old op


Totaly, can't believe adults are still playing this....

 

 

Just kidding, I'm already super hyped for X/Y. I hope for a huge WiiU Pokemon RPG with story and everything! I have no plans to buy a Wii U but this would totally change it...

Yeah, why would adults want to play (with) RPG's if they don't shoot rockets? So hardcore...