Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon X/Y Contest! Whats Sylveon Base Stats and What Type Is It?

What Type Is Nenfia?

Normal 31 32.63%
 
Flying 11 11.58%
 
Ground 2 2.11%
 
Fighting 3 3.16%
 
Light 15 15.79%
 
Sun 1 1.05%
 
Moon 0 0.00%
 
Some other Old Type 4 4.21%
 
A new Type (not light/sun/moon) 21 22.11%
 
Total:88

Eeveelutions
Ghost
Poison

Psuedo Legendary
Dragon / Rock

Legendary Mascot Type
Legendary Y (the deer one) Normal / Psychic

Legendary x (the flying one) Flying / Psychic (i think i got these 2 confused?? lol)


Starters Secondary Type
Fire
Grass / Normal
Water / Ice

Guess a pokemon
Evolved version off butterfree) Flying/Bug
Evolved version off Pinsor) Bug/Steel
Evolved version of dunsparce) Flying / Bug
Evolved version of Chingling) Electric / Fighting

Cross Generation Pokemon
Pre evolved version off bellosm (grass)
New Addition to the hitmon evolution line (fighting / Flying)

dunno if i did this right, but i know i won't be winning :)



Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
Eeveelutions
Ghost
Poison

Psuedo Legendary
Dragon / Rock
Dragon / Fighting

Legendary Mascot Type
Pikachu ... :P

Starters Secondary Type
Fire
Grass / Normal
Water / Ice

Guess a pokemon
Butterking (the evolved version off butterfree LOL) Flying/Bug
Nicki Minaj (the evolved version off jinx) Poison / Ghost
Pinsteel ( the evolved version off Pinsor) Bug/Steel
Dionite ( the evolved version of dunsparce) Flying / Bug
Sparcry ( the evolved version of Chingling) Electric / Fighting

Cross Generation Pokemon
Bella (the pre evolved version off bellosm)
HitmonSoar (New to the hitmon line *first flying fighting type*

dunno if i did this right, but i know i won't be winning :)



Just pick one type for the puesdo legendary ok!!! Your cross gen picks, All you have to do is say the name and what connection Ex: Tyrouge Split Evo. ←This is wat you mean right

Edit: The legendarys that we saw, Name their types lol not pick pikachu!!! Also the pokemon you dont name just pick 3 pokemon with tie ins to this gen, Ex: like gen 4 introduced Electivire, So you would say Evo of Electabuzz!



tbone51 said:
007BondAgent said:
Eeveelutions
Ghost
Poison

Psuedo Legendary
Dragon / Rock
Dragon / Fighting

Legendary Mascot Type
Pikachu ... :P

Starters Secondary Type
Fire
Grass / Normal
Water / Ice

Guess a pokemon
Butterking (the evolved version off butterfree LOL) Flying/Bug
Nicki Minaj (the evolved version off jinx) Poison / Ghost
Pinsteel ( the evolved version off Pinsor) Bug/Steel
Dionite ( the evolved version of dunsparce) Flying / Bug
Sparcry ( the evolved version of Chingling) Electric / Fighting

Cross Generation Pokemon
Bella (the pre evolved version off bellosm)
HitmonSoar (New to the hitmon line *first flying fighting type*

dunno if i did this right, but i know i won't be winning :)



Just pick one type for the puesdo legendary ok!!! Your cross gen picks, All you have to do is say the name and what connection Ex: Tyrouge Split Evo. ←This is wat you mean right

Ohh i got it.



007BondAgent said:
tbone51 said:
007BondAgent said:
Eeveelutions
Ghost
Poison

Psuedo Legendary
Dragon / Rock
Dragon / Fighting

Legendary Mascot Type
Pikachu ... :P

Starters Secondary Type
Fire
Grass / Normal
Water / Ice

Guess a pokemon
Butterking (the evolved version off butterfree LOL) Flying/Bug
Nicki Minaj (the evolved version off jinx) Poison / Ghost
Pinsteel ( the evolved version off Pinsor) Bug/Steel
Dionite ( the evolved version of dunsparce) Flying / Bug
Sparcry ( the evolved version of Chingling) Electric / Fighting

Cross Generation Pokemon
Bella (the pre evolved version off bellosm)
HitmonSoar (New to the hitmon line *first flying fighting type*

dunno if i did this right, but i know i won't be winning :)



Just pick one type for the puesdo legendary ok!!! Your cross gen picks, All you have to do is say the name and what connection Ex: Tyrouge Split Evo. ←This is wat you mean right

Ohh i got it.



ok good remember just 3 cross over pokemon from gens 1-5! Also On the front page i added your starters and Eeveelutions!!! See ya.



pseudo legend- fire/poison
cross gen
-evolution of Dunsparce Normal/flying
-baby of Absol Dark
-split evolution Male Combee Bug/flying (female already being vespiquen)
there thats all my predictions done =)



Around the Network
ktay95 said:
pseudo legend- fire/poison
cross gen
-evolution of Dunsparce Normal/flying
-baby of Absol Dark
-split evolution Male Combee Bug/flying (female already being vespiquen)
there thats all my predictions done =)



Congrats your the first to do all! I like your predictions, disagree with the psuedo, It has to be dragon/poison lol, Good luck



nah im sick of dragon pseudo's. probably why tyranitar is my fave pseudo



Let' go:

Eeveevolution: Dragon and Ground types.

Pseudo Legendary: Dark/Dragon and Light(new type)/Dragon / This is a risky one, if I get it right I want a Nobel (of peace)

 Legendary Mascot: Dark/Flying  = Y  / Light/Psychich = X

Starters Secondary Type: Chespin: Grass/Ground / Fennekin: Fire/Psychic / Froakie: Pure Water

Cross Generation: Pachirisu and Emolga Evolutions, Murkrow's baby



 

 

 

Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:

Let' go:

Eeveevolution: Dragon and Ground types.

Pseudo Legendary: Dark/Dragon and Light(new type)/Dragon / This is a risky one, if I get it right I want a Nobel (of peace)

Legendary Mascot: Psychic/Flying

Starters Secondary Type: Chespin: Grass/Ground / Fennekin: Fire/Psychic / Froakie: Pure Water

Cross Generation: Pachirisu and Emolga Evolutions, Murkrow's baby



I got your answers but you need to put two down for the legendary mascot, You know the Y bird and X elk!!! And Puesdo Legendary is only 1 guess!!! I like your answers though, Murkrow might actually happen!



tbone51 said:
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:

Let' go:

Eeveevolution: Dragon and Ground types.

Pseudo Legendary: Dark/Dragon and Light(new type)/Dragon / This is a risky one, if I get it right I want a Nobel (of peace)

Legendary Mascot: Psychic/Flying

Starters Secondary Type: Chespin: Grass/Ground / Fennekin: Fire/Psychic / Froakie: Pure Water

Cross Generation: Pachirisu and Emolga Evolutions, Murkrow's baby



I got your answers but you need to put two down for the legendary mascot, You know the Y bird and X elk!!! And Puesdo Legendary is only 1 guess!!! I like your answers though, Murkrow might actually happen!


Already fixed, and about the pseudo, I think they might happen as a dual, that's why there are 2.

And about the mascots I got it wrong, I thought that by mascot you meant: Mew/ Celebi / Jirashi / Manaphy / Victini. BTW, fixed.