Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Do not click on this

Nevermind



Around the Network

Doesn't make sense though, does it, given the shipment figures? Was it ever bundled digitally?



JayWood2010 said:

You know how we hear about every week how Gran Turismo is undertracked by 1 million and the constant complainng about it shipping 9.2 million.  Well this was taken directly from the Halo 3 official website.  

 

FINISH THE FIGHT

The legendary trilogy comes to a stunning conclusion

The epic saga continues with Halo 3 as Master Chief returns to finish the fight, bringing the conflict between the Covenant, the Flood, and the entire human race to a dramatic, pulse-pounding climax.

Halo 3 is the concluding chapter in the Halo trilogy—an international award-winning action series that grew into a global entertainment phenomenon, selling more than 14.5 million games worldwide, logging more than 650 million hours of multiplayer action on Xbox LIVE.

 

We had this before.

14.5 million is for Halo 1 and Halo 2, before Halo 3 released.

Halo 3 is still undertracked though as far as downloads goes.



There once was a great sig here, but it got killed.

A moment of silence would be appreciated.

Every freaking year the same thread: its an very old text when halo 3 was released adding 1 2 and 3 numbers up waaaay back in time when dinosaurs still lived



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

DirtyP2002 said:

We had this before.

14.5 million is for Halo 1 and Halo 2, before Halo 3 released.

Halo 3 is still undertracked though as far as downloads goes.

Ah, that's it. So around 6.5m+8m for 1 vs. 2?



Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
JayWood2010 said:

You know how we hear about every week how Gran Turismo is undertracked by 1 million and the constant complainng about it shipping 9.2 million.  Well this was taken directly from the Halo 3 official website.  

 

FINISH THE FIGHT

The legendary trilogy comes to a stunning conclusion

The epic saga continues with Halo 3 as Master Chief returns to finish the fight, bringing the conflict between the Covenant, the Flood, and the entire human race to a dramatic, pulse-pounding climax.

Halo 3 is the concluding chapter in the Halo trilogy—an international award-winning action series that grew into a global entertainment phenomenon, selling more than 14.5 million games worldwide, logging more than 650 million hours of multiplayer action on Xbox LIVE.

 

We had this before.

14.5 million is for Halo 1 and Halo 2, before Halo 3 released.

Halo 3 is still undertracked though as far as downloads goes.

Are you positive about this and how do you know?  If that is the case I will ask for this to be locked before too many people comment



thats not right. thats 1 plus 2 sales. its essentially an ad for 3.



I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995


kowenicki said:
thats not right. thats 1 plus 2 sales. its essentially an ad for 3.


Ahh i see.  I just asked for it to be locked.  Thanks



kowenicki said:
thats not right. thats 1 plus 2 sales. its essentially an ad for 3.



Poor Jaywood2010.



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
kowenicki said:
thats not right. thats 1 plus 2 sales. its essentially an ad for 3.



Poor Jaywood2010.


lol when i saw that I was like whoah! vgchartz what happened, how could you be this off.