Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of Us, best looking console game?

Is The Last of Us the best looking game?

Yeah 297 52.38%
 
No, there are others like... 270 47.62%
 
Total:567
AndrewWK said:
Turkish said:
selnor said:

Im far more impressed with Crysis 3 on consoles.

As for next year - Watchdogs, Star Wars 1313 for example destroy Last Of Us. 

To be honest actually. Last Of us as a whole is on the same level as UC3, GOW3, Halo 4 , Forza Horizon technically. Artistically thats what you have an opinion for. So thats your own call.

We are at the limit of these consoles. 

Like I said Watchdogs shows this as it is on a wole nuther planet to Last Of Us, UC3 and Halo 4.

Star Wars 1313. 

Crysis 3 again is going to be right up there with 343i, Playground Games and Naughty Dog for top technical visuals of the generation. 


I don't care about Watchdogs, those games are next gen and we basically don't know anything about them. Today, The Last of Us looks like the most impressive game on current consoles and pcs. Starwars is just another Uncharted, just in space.

Watch_Dogs is not nextgen. its for the current gen

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/watch-dogs/news/watch_dogs,48384,3006509.html

I'll bet 100 euro if it didn't come out for next gen consoles.



Around the Network
Turkish said:
AndrewWK said:
Turkish said:
selnor said:

Im far more impressed with Crysis 3 on consoles.

As for next year - Watchdogs, Star Wars 1313 for example destroy Last Of Us. 

To be honest actually. Last Of us as a whole is on the same level as UC3, GOW3, Halo 4 , Forza Horizon technically. Artistically thats what you have an opinion for. So thats your own call.

We are at the limit of these consoles. 

Like I said Watchdogs shows this as it is on a wole nuther planet to Last Of Us, UC3 and Halo 4.

Star Wars 1313. 

Crysis 3 again is going to be right up there with 343i, Playground Games and Naughty Dog for top technical visuals of the generation. 


I don't care about Watchdogs, those games are next gen and we basically don't know anything about them. Today, The Last of Us looks like the most impressive game on current consoles and pcs. Starwars is just another Uncharted, just in space.

Watch_Dogs is not nextgen. its for the current gen

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/watch-dogs/news/watch_dogs,48384,3006509.html

I'll bet 100 euro if it didn't come out for next gen consoles.

Deal



AndrewWK said:
Turkish said:
AndrewWK said:
Turkish said:
selnor said:

Im far more impressed with Crysis 3 on consoles.

As for next year - Watchdogs, Star Wars 1313 for example destroy Last Of Us. 

To be honest actually. Last Of us as a whole is on the same level as UC3, GOW3, Halo 4 , Forza Horizon technically. Artistically thats what you have an opinion for. So thats your own call.

We are at the limit of these consoles. 

Like I said Watchdogs shows this as it is on a wole nuther planet to Last Of Us, UC3 and Halo 4.

Star Wars 1313. 

Crysis 3 again is going to be right up there with 343i, Playground Games and Naughty Dog for top technical visuals of the generation. 


I don't care about Watchdogs, those games are next gen and we basically don't know anything about them. Today, The Last of Us looks like the most impressive game on current consoles and pcs. Starwars is just another Uncharted, just in space.

Watch_Dogs is not nextgen. its for the current gen

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/watch-dogs/news/watch_dogs,48384,3006509.html

I'll bet 100 euro if it didn't come out for next gen consoles.

Deal

This is going to be an easy win.



  • PSN: Hynad
  • NN: 3519-6016-4122
  • XBL: Hynad
  • Steam: Hynad81
AndrewWK said:
selnor said:
Turkish said:

This is one of the best looking games ever made, either on pc or consoles.

Im far more impressed with Crysis 3 on consoles.

As for next year - Watchdogs, Star Wars 1313 for example destroy Last Of Us. 

To be honest actually. Last Of us as a whole is on the same level as UC3, GOW3, Halo 4 , Forza Horizon technically. Artistically thats what you have an opinion for. So thats your own call.

We are at the limit of these consoles. 

Like I said Watchdogs shows this as it is on a wole nuther planet to Last Of Us, UC3 and Halo 4.

Star Wars 1313. 

Crysis 3 again is going to be right up there with 343i, Playground Games and Naughty Dog for top technical visuals of the generation. 

We haven´t seen any Crysis 3 or Watch_Doge footage of the PS3. And since the E3 there was no Watch_Dogs footage at all.

I ave no idea why you make that comment. Turkish original claim was The Last Of Us is better than any console or high end pc game. I was showing that the PC footage of Watchdogs and Star Wars 1313 destroys Last Of Us and other top console games. So he was clearly wrong about that claim. As Watchdogs and StarWars 1313 both release next year along with Last Of Us.



This may be the best "looking." However all pc games probably trump it in best "performing"



Around the Network

The poll is exactly 50/50!!



Tbh, the graphics aren't what blew me away from the trailer. I was really surprised - even for Naughty Dog - to see the incredible variation in environments. Up until that trailer, we had seen only city settings; so, to see that the game gives the player some fresh air and variation by traveling away from the urban setting was amazing.

I have full confidence in ND in the graphics depth, so I'm sure the game will look amazing; but, up until now, I personally haven't been blown away by the graphics like I was with Uncharted 2. But they have about 5 months to polish yet.



@Aldro

Where'd u find that pic??? Gives a whole new look on some of the gameplay all in one picture! Even more hyped!



pitzy272 said:
@Aldro

Where'd u find that pic??? Gives a whole new look on some of the gameplay all in one picture! Even more hyped!


Neogaf and I know, amagawd get excited!



LOU looks nice, but is not the best looking game, not even the best looking console game.