Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official VGChartz Wii U Friend Thread

Xxain said:
Its strange you can adjust the screen size in both Mii Verse and Internet. Why not a universal? eshop is waaay to zoomed in

Even in the eShop and browser for me, I can adjust but it's still centered too far to the right.

superchunk said:
You can adjust resolution and centering.

Its in the settings. I played around with it. I don't remember where though and I'm at work. I will find late tonight after monday night football.

Would love to know where you found that because I've been all up and through the menus and I've found no such thing.  I really need to center this display.



Around the Network
Kenology said:
Xxain said:
Its strange you can adjust the screen size in both Mii Verse and Internet. Why not a universal? eshop is waaay to zoomed in

Even in the eShop and browser for me, I can adjust but it's still centered too far to the right.

superchunk said:
You can adjust resolution and centering.

Its in the settings. I played around with it. I don't remember where though and I'm at work. I will find late tonight after monday night football.

Would love to know where you found that because I've been all up and through the menus and I've found no such thing.  I really need to center this display.


where did you go to adjust screen in eshop



nvm found it and that fix eshop completely for me. Just main screen now.



press X on Wii U main home screen and you can adjust the screen to make better but not 100%



You guys are talking about the WiiU OS, not the browser right?



Around the Network

yeah already adjusted browser



I go by MaxwellGT (imagine that) add me I only have 6 friends right now XD



MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

jlrx81, I am looking to add people. 



Nintendo Network ID: jlrx81

Steam ID Nova Nightmare  - My 3DMark Can you beat that? Prove it!

MaxwellGT2000 said:
I go by MaxwellGT (imagine that) add me I only have 6 friends right now XD

Make that 7!

Xxain said:
press X on Wii U main home screen and you can adjust the screen to make better but not 100%

K. Will try.



The Miiverse is just awesome and so interactive and socially integrated. I feel like I'm apart of something and not isolated like I was on the Wii.