Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6: expect info soon but but don't expect a launch window

Tagged games:

A minor article but for the 2 of us interested in the series, this might wet your appetite.

Polyphony have been keeping quiet about GT6 because they know people will start asking for release date and then get disappointed when said date comes and go, it seems to be a case of 1nce bitten 2wice shy.

But that doesn't mean they are going to remain completely quiet, oh no, expect something "Soon"

Nothing beats the announcement of an announcement, I tell ya.



PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.


Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

release it as a PS4 launch title or very early in the PS4 lifespan...releasing the first full GT on a Sony console after 4 years just isnt right...

also this time they should release a finished game...when GT5 was out you could see it wasnt that ready...

and Ajescent...2 of us interested in the series? u kidding right? this is (still) the biggest Sony franchise...this is like if a Nintendo boy says "for the 2 of us interested in the Mario series"...it isnt as big and good as it was but still the biggest (non-kiddie) racing name in the game...



i'm not worried... I'm sure ethomaz will keep us informed anything GT



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Apparently they were spotted modelling some new cars. Personally I hope it's PS4-bound. 

http://www.gtplanet.net/hyundais-veloster-genesis-coupe-in-next-gran-turismo/

A team of Sony / Polyphony Digital engineers were spotted at a high-end tuning shop south of Los Angeles, capturing exhaust sounds for the Hyundai Veloster Turbo and Genesis Coupe on a dynamometer.

And as makaveli said that they give Kaz time to finish the damn game. 



TT Makaveli said:

release it as a PS4 launch title or very early in the PS4 lifespan...releasing the first full GT on a Sony console after 4 years just isnt right...

also this time they should release a finished game...when GT5 was out you could see it wasnt that ready...

and Ajescent...2 of us interested in the series? u kidding right? this is (still) the biggest Sony franchise...this is like if a Nintendo boy says "for the 2 of us interested in the Mario series"...it isnt as big and good as it was but still the biggest (non-kiddie) racing name in the game...

The "2 of us" line is half joking half pre-empting anti Gran Turismo posts



PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.


Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

OK maybe the PS4 is really coming sooner then I expected.



To late now for PS3 GT, maybe if GT5 was released in 2009 then GT6 could have been released this year.



AndrewWK said:
OK maybe the PS4 is really coming sooner then I expected.


because gran turismo games aren't known to take 6 years to make, so yeah could expect this sometime between now and... 2018? :D



Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

If it's a PS3 title I will face-palm SOOO hard.



4 ≈ One

ganoncrotch said:
AndrewWK said:
OK maybe the PS4 is really coming sooner then I expected.


because gran turismo games aren't known to take 6 years to make, so yeah could expect this sometime between now and... 2018? :D


point taken.