Forums - Movies Discussion - James Bond Skyfall trailer

dedicated to Amp



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Holy shit, it looks amazing! After Quantum of Solace I had a few doubts for the future of the series, but now I really believe they're back to form :D.



  

Trailer very well done. Gave me chills actually in full screen. Very minimalistic and straight to the point, which very much suits the Daniel Craig-style Bond.



Artwork / Homepage in Bio

trailer is good. I am still not sure if skyfall is a bond name. just doesn't ring well in my head lol.



 

 

I do not even know why Daniel Craig does any other movies. That was a decent trailer, I would like to see more though.

Does the English Lady playing "Q" ever get old? She has looked the same since Brosnan first'arted playing bond.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Does the English Lady playing "Q" ever get old? She has looked the same since Brosnan first'arted playing bond.

Amp is gonna kill you james bond style for that... Judi Dench plays "M"



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

spurgeonryan said:
I do not even know why Daniel Craig does any other movies. That was a decent trailer, I would like to see more though.

Does the English Lady playing "Q" ever get old? She has looked the same since Brosnan first'arted playing bond.


she is like an asian woman, they look forever young till they hit about 70 and suddenly age over night.



 

 

Cobretti2 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I do not even know why Daniel Craig does any other movies. That was a decent trailer, I would like to see more though.

Does the English Lady playing "Q" ever get old? She has looked the same since Brosnan first'arted playing bond.


she is like an asian woman, they look forever young till they hit about 70 and suddenly age over night.


I know what you mean. I was watching an American reality show ( one of a 1,000) called Mrs. Easwood and Company, and this Chinese lady on there is exactly as you just said. A little background: She got her nose peirced with Clint Eastwoods wife ( she got her bellybutton peirced) and then they both ripped them out to teach her daughter a lesson about not getting anything peirced.

 

 

OT:

I hope that the lady who plays money penny is really hot in this one! Less clothes the better.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Looks brilliant. Hype!



Looking good. Love the aesthetic in the trailer anyhow. So far Craig's had a terrific and a solid turn as Bond and on paper based on the talent involved this surely has a decent chance to be another terrific one.



Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...