Forums - General Discussion - I need your help VGC!

Only a few hours left. Come on VGChartz! Let's do this for Thatmax!



Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
Only a few hours left. Come on VGChartz! Let's do this for Thatmax!


Thanks :)

I was 9th briefly but I'm 11th now :( just 3 hours left till they stop counting the views and Vimeo likes and comments. I'm so close!!!



Some awesomeness, I'd say it's commercial appropriate too!



           

I got a malicious website warning when I clicked the link ?



Looks like time is up. Hopefully you made some pace in the final hours (and my 2 minutes of refreshing that page didn't go to waste...) !!!



Around the Network

The top 10 are announced in an hour, I'll let you know if I made it :)



Goodluck Thatmax!



Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Thatmax said:
The top 10 are announced in an hour, I'll let you know if I made it :)

Only 13 minutes left (according to the VGC timestamp).



Signature goes here!

Hoooray! I'm a finalist! :D You guys are amazing for helping me out. I really can't thank you enough!

Now the finalists get judged by industry officials. I think the overall winners are announced on the 15th.



Thatmax said:
Hoooray! I'm a finalist! :D You guys are amazing for helping me out. I really can't thank you enough!

Now the finalists get judged by industry officials. I think the overall winners are announced on the 15th.

That's great! Keep us posted!



Signature goes here!