Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Last Story being released in Australia...Nintendo continues to crap on their most dedicated fans!!!

see the resemblence ? 



Around the Network

Just hack it, its not like Nintendo offer the possibility of purchasing the game here. And while your at it, if you dont already have a second console, BUY ONE ; ).



Galaki said:
Level1Death said:
how many people know of these games

That's their job to promote their products, Nintendo platform is not an exception.

Games sell consoles, especially good/great ones.


I think The  Last Story and Xenoblades look like the most amazing games on the Wii. If I had a Wii, I would buy these in a heart beat but I can guarantee that they would not sale, even with advertisement. I don't know why and I will not put any facts or bullcrap on why, but these games will not sale here and I'm pretty sure Nintendo NA knows that. My gamer's gut just knows. Shame if they never hit NA. 



"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
Galaki said:
Level1Death said:
how many people know of these games

That's their job to promote their products, Nintendo platform is not an exception.

Games sell consoles, especially good/great ones.


I think The  Last Story and Xenoblades look like the most amazing games on the Wii. If I had a Wii, I would buy these in a heart beat but I can guarantee that they would not sale, even with advertisement. I don't know why and I will not put any facts or bullcrap on why, but these games will not sale here and I'm pretty sure Nintendo NA knows that. My gamer's gut just knows. Shame if they never hit NA. 

There's no guarantee after the fact.

Sliced bread sounds like a stupid idea until it flew off the shelves.



hooray! This will be an awesome swan song to get for my wii. I admit at first i do feel sorry for the Americans who might not be able to play it, but im happy my wii will be getting some love going into 2012.

Hopefully NOE will do a better job with the voice acting than with xenoblade. It wasnt bad per se, but there is definitely a lot of room for improvement.



PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Around the Network
whacker41 said:
hooray! This will be an awesome swan song to get for my wii. I admit at first i do feel sorry for the Americans who might not be able to play it, but im happy my wii will be getting some love going into 2012.

Hopefully NOE will do a better job with the voice acting than with xenoblade. It wasnt bad per se, but there is definitely a lot of room for improvement.

Yeah, the english voice acting for Xenoblade Chronicles wasn't bad, but it could've been better.   That's why I chose to have the Japanese voice acting and I hope The Last Story gives me the ability to as well.




The most dedicated fan are Japanese. *trollface*



Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Poor Americans :P



YNWA

I'm just happy for the australian crowd.
Now bring it to US too!!



Galaki said:
Areym said:
Galaki said:
Level1Death said:
how many people know of these games

That's their job to promote their products, Nintendo platform is not an exception.

Games sell consoles, especially good/great ones.


I think The  Last Story and Xenoblades look like the most amazing games on the Wii. If I had a Wii, I would buy these in a heart beat but I can guarantee that they would not sale, even with advertisement. I don't know why and I will not put any facts or bullcrap on why, but these games will not sale here and I'm pretty sure Nintendo NA knows that. My gamer's gut just knows. Shame if they never hit NA. 

There's no guarantee after the fact.

Sliced bread sounds like a stupid idea until it flew off the shelves.

You're right. There are a lot of things that would seem crazy to try to sell but instead sale like mad, but from I have seen from previous more "adult-oriented" games, it just doesn't seem likely to sell at all. Also, slice bread was mother fucking genius to begin with :o If somebody pitch that idea to back in the day, I would gives them all my caps.



"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian