Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Snake Eater 3DS to be released in 2012

Tagged games:

Bruno Muñoz said:

Metal Gear titles don't sell on Nintendo systems

Everybody knows Nintendo games only sell on Nintendo platforms.



Around the Network

you know what ill just get excited for the games i know will come cause this shit is getting stupid. I wouldn't be surprised of nintendo says fuck it and just rolls out 1st party games like crazy.



non-gravity said:
Vita Snake Eater port incoming in 5


..that was my first reaction.



Makes sense if they don't want it to compete with the HD Collection, though if that were the case you'd think they'd want to push it up in front of it, otherwise it'd be like Nintendo trying to sell "New Play Control: Metroid Prime" *after* Metroid Prime Trilogy had been released

Either way, this game isn't being set up to do very well



Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

kitler53 said:
non-gravity said:
Vita Snake Eater port incoming in 5


..that was my first reaction.


Isn't MGS HD Collection confirmed for Vita anyway?Transfarring remember :P



Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Makes sense if they don't want it to compete with the HD Collection, though if that were the case you'd think they'd want to push it up in front of it, otherwise it'd be like Nintendo trying to sell "New Play Control: Metroid Prime" *after* Metroid Prime Trilogy had been released

Either way, this game isn't being set up to do very well


Honestly it deserves to bomb now, HD collection should have been announced a bit later if they really wanted this title to do better. 



 

I lost all interest as soon as the HD version was announced. And I was planning on buying a 3DS to play this and Ocarina of Time 3D (which is kinda sad when I think about it, considering they're both versions of pre-existing games)...



hellraider said:
kitler53 said:
non-gravity said:
Vita Snake Eater port incoming in 5


..that was my first reaction.


Isn't MGS HD Collection confirmed for Vita anyway?Transfarring remember :P

to the extent of my knowledge - transfarring is a feature that can be utilized not something that is manditory.  unless it is announced and i missed it the MGS HD collection won't  be transfarring its way to psVita.



It would get ass raped by mario kart 3D and super mario 3D if released around November.



Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Lack of new games makes this delayed seems much worse to me. But, hopefully, they took the time and delayed it to fix all the problem and improve the game.