By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Upcoming Wii Games

Not as many awesome games as the 3DS, but... there are still some games that might be worth the money... depending on your taste of course.

This one was quicker to make.

The Wii's last hurrah?

 

 

 



 

Around the Network

Oh my god, oh my god!!!

I need that Phineas & Ferb game. Let's pray that it is good.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

What about The Grinder? :-O



how much of these games will see US release??? but P&F at least looked like someone tried to make a good game



-PaNdOrA- said:
What about The Grinder? :-O


u still on that??? let it go, the best we can hope 4 is if some publisher decides to make it a WiiU launch title to take advantage of early adopters



Around the Network
-PaNdOrA- said:
What about The Grinder? :-O


Maybe I should include Sadness too?



 

oniyide said:
-PaNdOrA- said:
What about The Grinder? :-O


u still on that??? let it go, the best we can hope 4 is if some publisher decides to make it a WiiU launch title to take advantage of early adopters

Yes I am

Until they say it's not going to happen then I still have hope.

 

P.S: Holy f--k! You actually quoted someone?!?!



palancas7 said:
-PaNdOrA- said:
What about The Grinder? :-O


Maybe I should include Sadness too?

Technically it's still due out this year in October. HVS haven't said that it's NOT happening. Have faith! (Just don't look at Conduit 2 sales )



palancas7 said:
-PaNdOrA- said:
What about The Grinder? :-O


Maybe I should include Sadness too?

Ouch.  That's hurtful.  



NNID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
3DS - Currently Gaming Like It's 2011 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Master Quest
PC - Currently Gaming Like It's 2012 - Borderlands 2
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

-PaNdOrA- said:
oniyide said:
-PaNdOrA- said:
What about The Grinder? :-O


u still on that??? let it go, the best we can hope 4 is if some publisher decides to make it a WiiU launch title to take advantage of early adopters

Yes I am

Until they say it's not going to happen then I still have hope.

 

P.S: Holy f--k! You actually quoted someone?!?!


ive been quoting people all week and i admire your optimism, i just dont share it, i finf i become less dissapointed that way