New research issued by weight-management specialists LighterLife reveals that one in ten British men are unable to see their penis because of their protruding bellies.
The research into the health of the nation’s men revealed that of those people, 43% hadn’t seen their penis in the last two years, without looking in a mirror or bending over, whilst 16% were unable to remember the last time they saw it.
From the research of 2,000 men it was easy to see why the health of British men was in such a poor state as:
- 30% of men surveyed admitted to drinking alcohol three times a week
- One in ten admitted to boozing on a daily basis
- 21% claimed they rarely pay attention to what they eat - that figure rising to 29% amongst 35-44 year old men
- One in ten men never exercise
However it seems that only in drastic circumstances would British males consider doing something about their weight, explaining why the nation is becoming more obese each year:
- 52% would lose weight if they were constantly embarrassed about the way they looked
- 36% of those interviewed would only lose weight if they grew man boobs
- 52% would only lose weight if they received a serious health warning from their doctor
- 35% would take action if they were unable to have sex for an extended period of time
- 25 % would shed the pounds after consistent nagging from their partner
- 21% would lose weight if they were unable to do up their shoe laces
Mandy Cassidy, psychotherapist for weight-loss and weight-management company, http://www.lighterlifeformen.com/">LighterLife for men says: “It’s apparent that some British men take a relaxed approach to health and to losing weight. Often, it’s only when something drastic happens, will they consider losing weight and becoming healthier, which is a real worry.
Mandy continues: “The research reveals it is clearly not only women who worry about their appearance when it comes to extra weight. Men should be looking at maintaining a healthy lifestyle at all times not waiting for an obvious change to motivate them into action!”
It seems that men would also consider other options before losing weight and being able to see their penis again. 34% of men would resort to creative shaving in order to make the length of their genitals appear larger, 19% would turn off the lights and 13% would even consider a penis pump before losing weight.
Dr David Bull, a doctor and medical broadcaster said “A man who is not able to see his willy should think seriously about his health. He’s clearly on the brink of being or is already overweight. This simple check to see if your beer gut is a cause for concern, is something that men across the UK should be doing to ensure that a little bit of wobble doesn’t turn into a health issue. Not only is it not aesthetically pleasing, it could be damaging your long term health and survival”.
wow...those percentages are crazy...over 2mil wouldnt even care if they are too fat to tie up their shoes lol
"I like my steaks how i like my women. Bloody and all over my face"
"Its like sex, but with a winner!"
MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur