Forums - Music Discussion - Rate the song above you !

kljesta64 said:
RCTjunkie said:
kljesta64 said:

I posted the same song 2-3 months ago and you gave it the finger :p


Really? I can't imagine myself dissing a Phineas and Ferb song. :/

im talking about the song you rated you suffer from napalm death you gave it a 10/10 

Ah that one..... Maybe I've grown more appreciation for shorter songs.



Around the Network
fory77 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

NEXT:

You may need to slow your heartbeat down for this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW6RXTjm4iA

8/10 - Fucking awesome. But, i like my metal - more speedy.

Speaking of which:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e21BOVFNJEc

I get what you mean but with time I have learned that sometimes you are not in the mood to listen to some styles of music, which means that, on the opposite, sometimes you are in the mood to be more receptive about other genres. That is kind of why now I can listen to a wide range of stuff I first would bitch about. lol Some times fast Thrash, Black, Death, Speed Metal song just won't click in the moment and then I go for some slow Doom Metal or Atmospheric song and everything clicks. :)

About your song, I am usually I little harsher when it comes to Metal so I hope you won't take this personal. That song has a nice intro but then I couldn't find a memorable riff to cling to, there is that guitar jamming as the vocalist sings his verses that just appears to fill the background with sound, I couldn't find much catchiness in what he sung to at least consider it a "sing-along song" Power Metal piece. The guitar lead was nice though. I love almost all Metal subgenres (some more than others) and I have listened to so many bands that I found I need to be a little more discrimatory when it comes to bands because new ones pop out constantly. I am sorry fellow Metalhead, it isn't my intention to bash your preferred band.

6.5/10

NEXT:

Something a little different, very educational, actually the whole point of this song is education, it's not like I listen to this stuff beyond the intention of memorizing the thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kXkWXSXRA



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:

NEXT:

Something a little different, very educational, actually the whole point of this song is education, it's not like I listen to this stuff beyond the intention of memorizing the thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kXkWXSXRA


7/10 not super catchy but I learned something

 

If you like Lana Del Ray, this may be up your alley 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta3OsyNCuvs



RCTjunkie said:

7/10 not super catchy but I learned something

 

If you like Lana Del Ray, this may be up your alley 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta3OsyNCuvs

I feel the same about Strange Charm but everybody owes themselves some Quarks acquaintance. :D

Your song, I like several songs from Lana del Rey, I can see the comparison. Song is nice: 7.9/10

If you like Lana del Rey you may like ARO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KToT4MaglaM

She's actually Ozzy Osbourne's daughter Aimee Osbourne. I am not crazy about that song I shared but maybe you would like it more than I do.

NEXT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOcjmf4E04g



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

RCTjunkie said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

NEXT:

Something a little different, very educational, actually the whole point of this song is education, it's not like I listen to this stuff beyond the intention of memorizing the thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kXkWXSXRA


7/10 not super catchy but I learned something

 

If you like Lana Del Ray, this may be up your alley 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta3OsyNCuvs

Not bad, but sounds a bit generic to me, srry... 7.5/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCFCUFTudz8



Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

 

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network
palou said:
RCTjunkie said:

7/10 not super catchy but I learned something

If you like Lana Del Ray, this may be up your alley 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta3OsyNCuvs

Not bad, but sounds a bit generic to me, srry... 7.5/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCFCUFTudz8

7.8/10 - Nice and catchy. Saved to folder.

Now for something new (i'm guessing) to this thread; The anniversary of the start of Operation Barbarossa is soon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrcgGntTKfw

A more clear version, but no video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Efb1DAeA34



fory77 said:
palou said:

Not bad, but sounds a bit generic to me, srry... 7.5/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCFCUFTudz8

7.8/10 - Nice and catchy. Saved to folder.

Now for something new (i'm guessing) to this thread; The anniversary of the start of Operation Barbarossa is soon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrcgGntTKfw

A more clear version, but no video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Efb1DAeA34

8.25/10. Say what you want, the communists always had the best patriotic music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N_7luDL1Rw



Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

 

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

palou said:

 

8.25/10. Say what you want, the communists always had the best patriotic music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N_7luDL1Rw

9/10 Very nice.  Camile Saint-Saens, The Carnival of the Animals is my favorite work by him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vPu_nrzgSU

Totally missed the news that the lead singer died a last month. 



Chris Hu said:
palou said:

 

8.25/10. Say what you want, the communists always had the best patriotic music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N_7luDL1Rw

9/10 Very nice.  Camile Saint-Saens, The Carnival of the Animals is my favorite work by him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vPu_nrzgSU

Totally missed the news that the lead singer died a last month. 

7/10 Didn't wanna rate this since it's not really for me (was still ok; and RIP), but this thread needs to be bumped...

...in the name of Skelator!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLlVGZ5vgg



fory77 said:

7/10 Didn't wanna rate this since it's not really for me (was still ok; and RIP), but this thread needs to be bumped...

...in the name of Skelator!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLlVGZ5vgg

Much better song from the band, you really seem to like this band. The song had a riff and they focused in that riff throughout with some nice leads. 8/10

Link to YouTube



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1