Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that made you horny

Silver-Tiger said:

Hentai games. Obviously. And Sims 3, with nude mod. Oh yeah baby.

In all seriousness, Mass Effect 2 has quite some awesome scenes, but I'm not that turned on by games. I'd rather watch some good pr0n.

Sims 3 has a nude mod?



Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

I'm surprised no one said Heavy Rain. That's pretty insulting for Madison lol



Baalzamon said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Hentai games. Obviously. And Sims 3, with nude mod. Oh yeah baby.

In all seriousness, Mass Effect 2 has quite some awesome scenes, but I'm not that turned on by games. I'd rather watch some good pr0n.

Sims 3 has a nude mod?

The first Sims had a nude mod. Duh why do you think it became so popular.



Boutros said:

I'm surprised no one said Heavy Rain. That's pretty insulting for Madison lol

 

pariz on 05/04/11 09:17 CST

 

Back in the day I was horny all day long (being a teenager) and Killer Instinct Gold and Mortal Kombat worked quite well.

Cloe in Uncharted, the shower and sex scenes in Heavy Rain and the female joker in Batman made a HUGE impression too.





Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Boutros said:
Baalzamon said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Hentai games. Obviously. And Sims 3, with nude mod. Oh yeah baby.

In all seriousness, Mass Effect 2 has quite some awesome scenes, but I'm not that turned on by games. I'd rather watch some good pr0n.

Sims 3 has a nude mod?

The first Sims had a nude mod. Duh why do you think it became so popular.

Holy shit, I did not know that.  The only thing I knew about in the first one was if you did the move objects on thingy you could get somebody to be in the shower, move the shower, then move the person and the blurry stuff will stay where they used to be :O



Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
Boutros said:

I'm surprised no one said Heavy Rain. That's pretty insulting for Madison lol

 

pariz on 05/04/11 09:17 CST

 

Back in the day I was horny all day long (being a teenager) and Killer Instinct Gold and Mortal Kombat worked quite well.

Cloe in Uncharted, the shower and sex scenes in Heavy Rain and the female joker in Batman made a HUGE impression too.



Right.

What a perv.



World Series Baseball 1995 for Sega 32X



disolitude said:

World Series Baseball 1995 for Sega 32X

What the hell? Why?



Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Used to play Duke Nukem 3D on PC when I was a kid... It was when I was home alone when the game really got fun for me. Oh, those squary 2D models...

"SHAKE IT BABY" Duke would say, giving the pole dancing girl a few dollars. The girl would respond by showing me her 2D boobs and what comes next... well... you can imagine.

Oh, the good old times... I'll never forget.

 

 

 

 

 

:P



A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Baalzamon said:
disolitude said:

World Series Baseball 1995 for Sega 32X

What the hell? Why?


Cause AI was so cheap... Was feeling like I'm getting screwed.