Quantcast
Locked: VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!-The Finale

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!-The Finale

RolStoppable said:

These are the finalists? Really now? That's the best VGC had to offer in 2010?

No wonder the forums slowed down so much.


I kept trying to nominate you but they kept telling me that you were too old. It just means you'll have to create an ultimate 2011 alt that you'll go by now so we can vote for you in this years edition.



Around the Network

snfr



Well, this turned out rather oddly. I was sure Wagram, M.U.G.E.N and/or Beuli2 would make it to the finale.

MrT-Tar has my vote.



RolStoppable said:
Wagram said:
RolStoppable said:

These are the finalists? Really now? That's the best VGC had to offer in 2010?

No wonder the forums slowed down so much.

No one really participated in the voting polls.

That's understandable with contenders like these.

I was one of the contenders, but was knocked out by a single point after snfr and MARCUSDJACKSON decided to change their votes at the very last minute, otherwise it would likely be me instead of rainbowyoshi...

 

Enough about that, I actually vote for Rainbow Yoshi!



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Wagram said:
RolStoppable said:

These are the finalists? Really now? That's the best VGC had to offer in 2010?

No wonder the forums slowed down so much.

No one really participated in the voting polls.

That's understandable with contenders like these.

I was one of the contenders, but was knocked out by a single point after snfr and MARCUSDJACKSON decided to change their votes at the very last minute, otherwise it would likely be me instead of rainbowyoshi...

 

Enough about that, I actually vote for Rainbow Yoshi!

?

IIRC, snfr voted for me almost immediately after the thread was posted.



Around the Network

Just a heads up that 36 hours remain for voting.



Mr T Tar... that's what my coin flips said..



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Oh, surprising. Four users in the finale round.

Anyway, good luck to everyone!



2012 - Top 3 [so far]

                                                                             #1                                       #2                                      #3

      

MrT-Tar



Ninpanda said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Wagram said:
RolStoppable said:

These are the finalists? Really now? That's the best VGC had to offer in 2010?

No wonder the forums slowed down so much.

No one really participated in the voting polls.

That's understandable with contenders like these.

I was one of the contenders, but was knocked out by a single point after snfr and MARCUSDJACKSON decided to change their votes at the very last minute, otherwise it would likely be me instead of rainbowyoshi...

 

Enough about that, I actually vote for Rainbow Yoshi!

?

IIRC, snfr voted for me almost immediately after the thread was posted.

Really? Oh, well, in which case, then just MARCUSDJACKSON did. 

At any rate, I personally believe that these are 4 of the best newcomers this year. Perhaps I should never have won, because I started less than 4 months ago. All of these people have done much for the site, so I believe they should be recognised. That's why it's so hard to make a decision, but, in the end, one must be reached. In this case, I went for Rainbow Yoshi, by virtue of the fact he's the one who set up the competition, and he's the one who has got a lot of criticism as of late due to the competition. So I believe he is the rightful winner of the competition.



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.