Forums - Gaming Discussion - "FFXIII: Seasons" Appears On Square Enix 2011 Slate!!!

If this realy is a new game and not a rename for agito... *goes into melt down*

If its an expansion for ff13... *goes into smaller melt down*



Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

I cant read Japanese, but if i remember correctly the FNC is decided to be double the revenue profit of FF7. as we can see theres still 3 unannounced titles so it seems obvious to me that Seasons is one of them.



finalrpgfantasy said:
Boutros said:
Ssliasil said:

Seasons is a FFXIII DLC likely expanding on the world of Pulse.

If it were a new game it would be called-- "Final Fantasy Seasons XIII"

Much the same way we have Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII.

Not FFXIII: Seasons, this is very likely DLC that allows the player to continue the story or exploration of Pulse after the events of FFXIII that made Pulse the new Homeworld.

That would be awesome still!

I'm craving for more Lightning!

yeah it would be great to see the real name of lightning in a new DLC.


you find out her name in chapter 11. 



ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

i would hope its a sequel to ff13 , i wana continue the story of lighting and see where her story can finish up.    :)


:3 same. I dont know why but the more i played the game she kid of grew on me xD know shes probably one of my favourite ff characters ever :D 



Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

I like Lightning, but I did not like FFXIII. They can do a lot with that character, she deserved better than to be stuck in a game with Vanille, Hope and Snow.



Around the Network
finalrpgfantasy said:
Boutros said:
Ssliasil said:

Seasons is a FFXIII DLC likely expanding on the world of Pulse.

If it were a new game it would be called-- "Final Fantasy Seasons XIII"

Much the same way we have Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII.

Not FFXIII: Seasons, this is very likely DLC that allows the player to continue the story or exploration of Pulse after the events of FFXIII that made Pulse the new Homeworld.

That would be awesome still!

I'm craving for more Lightning!

yeah it would be great to see the real name of lightning in a new DLC.

Have you been skipping the cutscenes ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU7dd7OdacA   ..... 01:55

(( You can't do that , you love me too much. You do. Don't you, C - - - - - ? ))



This comment has nothing to do with anything ^^ Just wanted to post my 1000th post in a Boutros thread cos hes awesome :Ds



Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Chibi.V.29 said:

This comment has nothing to do with anything ^^ Just wanted to post my 1000th post in a Boutros thread cos hes awesome :Ds

lol thanks! The Mad Hatter, Lightning and Spongebob thank you as well!



Boutros said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

This comment has nothing to do with anything ^^ Just wanted to post my 1000th post in a Boutros thread cos hes awesome :Ds

lol thanks! The Mad Hatter, Lightning and Spongebob thank you as well!


:D say hi to Spongebob for me ^^



Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Aiddon said:
Rob-Ot said:
Aiddon said:

no one wants more FFXIII; if it's that XIII sequel Toriyama wants then SCREW IT. The only guy who has the talent required to do the series justice probably is never going to touch it

You would rather Toriyama work on FFXV and ruining it? Because that will happen if Toriyama isn't allowed to do XIII-2.

Let him do a XIII sequel, I want more competent people working on FFXV, that leaves the KH team since the FF12 team minus Matsuno is even more incompetent than Toriyama's team.

Matsuno and his team will probably NEVER work on FF again after how messy 12's development was (and the hilarious thing was that NONE of it was the FFT team's fault). And if Toriyama DOES work on XV, no one will care. At this point the ONLY projects I'm interested in are the ones that Matsuno and his boys do

This is where i have to come in and show you both this:

The cutscene itself sums up the best and the worst of FF12. the foundations for the story were in place, the characters were in place, but the game was destroyed by inteference from other staff. voice acting and dialogue wise its the best written FF by a mile. the writing is serious, mature, realistic and very well acted, qualities that neither FF10 or FF13 can claim. (partly thanks to Alexander O'Smiths translation).

theres no doubt had Matsuno and his team continued until the end, it wouldve been nothing short of outstanding. (Vaan in this cutscene ruins it, he was FF10's Tidus). the only problem i think we wouldve had if the FFtactics team finished the game, is the difficulty of the game, it was actully a hard game imho, maybe even to hard.