Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official NPD Sept 2010 Thread (5 wks ending Oct 3, at 6:30 PM EST)

Monkey rapes all!!







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Wooftos is here to end all wars once and for all. He is the DOG OF WAR

@Jim680

VGchartz don't need to qualify, it is an independent tracking service you know.



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Wow this is bulls***... So where can we find leaked numbers?



We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

 

sinha said:

Wow this is bulls***... So where can we find leaked numbers?

nowhere. We'll get some through publishers otherwise this is how its gonna be from now on (till they change their decision)



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

sinha said:

Wow this is bulls***... So where can we find leaked numbers?


Hopefully they will be posted on GAF.

 

*crosses fingers*



A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network

NPD Set 2007 - Halo 3 (Xbox 360) -- 3.3 million
NPD Set 2010 - Halo: Reach (Xbox 360) -- 3.3 million

WFT!!!



sinha said:

Wow this is bulls***... So where can we find leaked numbers?


no.. this is bullshit







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
ethomaz said:

NPD Set 2007 - Halo 3 (Xbox 360) -- 3.3 million
NPD Set 2010 - Halo: Reach (Xbox 360) -- 3.3 million

WFT!!!


Reach had one extra week compared to Halo 3 though. Seems to be slightly overtracked here.



KillerMan said:
ethomaz said:

NPD Set 2007 - Halo 3 (Xbox 360) -- 3.3 million
NPD Set 2010 - Halo: Reach (Xbox 360) -- 3.3 million

WFT!!!


Reach had one extra week compared to Halo 3 though. Seems to be slightly overtracked here.


NPD = USA, VGchartz= AmericaS



Jadedx said:
KillerMan said:
ethomaz said:

NPD Set 2007 - Halo 3 (Xbox 360) -- 3.3 million
NPD Set 2010 - Halo: Reach (Xbox 360) -- 3.3 million

WFT!!!


Reach had one extra week compared to Halo 3 though. Seems to be slightly overtracked here.


NPD = USA, VGchartz= AmericaS

Vgchartz preview for NPD