Textures for the update have been released. I'm going to post the old textures, THEN the new, for comparison.
Things to note on the texture.png:
(1) Three new stone brick textures (as opposed to clay brick, which we've already had). Normal brick, cracked/crumbling brick, and mossy brick.
(2) What appears to be bars, above the cracked and the mossy bricks.
(3) A blue line of some sort.
(4) Four new textures for the Giant Mushrooms
(5) Peculiar plant-like textures next to the Giant Mushrooms
(7) Odd texture at the bottom resembling tracks. Don't know what that is at the moment.
(8) Something next to that with three dots each with a line under them.
No other changes.
and the items
things to note:
(1) Addition of beef and chicken, both raw and cooked. Cooked pork is now colored like actual cooked pork.
(2) Watermelon slices!
(3) Watermelon and pumpkin seeds.
(4) Various bows are displayed now for the varying degrees you can pull the bow to for firing stronger shots.
(5) They've added a ton more of those "placeholder" slots.
(6) Something I can't recognize is next to the cookie.