Quantcast
*Miyamoto's Character_What Do You Want?*

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *Miyamoto's Character_What Do You Want?*

What new character?



Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

 

Around the Network

Platform done, Adventure done, FPA done, RTS done, now I would like an RPG but I don't think is the genre for Miyamoto and a racing game is not needed since there's already Mario Kart. We already have a great fighter game like SSB. so really, as of now I don't know what genre Miyamoto could improve with his great ability...something between multiple genres, like Puzzle Quest, would be great! Probably the only new genre for him with an important new character would be an RPG though.



CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

 

*Sound Of Rain said:
KungKras said:

I want Miyamoto to make an RTS

I hope that you were kidding.

What?
You don't like RTS games?



I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
KungKras said:

I want Miyamoto to make an RTS

I hope that you were kidding.

What?
You don't like RTS games?


Nintendo has Battalion Wars.  Can't think of any other RTS published by Nintendo. 



sethnintendo said:
KungKras said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
KungKras said:

I want Miyamoto to make an RTS

I hope that you were kidding.

What?
You don't like RTS games?


Nintendo has Battalion Wars.  Can't think of any other RTS published by Nintendo. 


Well, Pikmin, to me, is one.



Around the Network
andremop said:
sethnintendo said:
KungKras said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
KungKras said:

I want Miyamoto to make an RTS

I hope that you were kidding.

What?
You don't like RTS games?


Nintendo has Battalion Wars.  Can't think of any other RTS published by Nintendo. 


Well, Pikmin, to me, is one.

I mean a more traditionally controlled RTS than those games.



I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
andremop said:
sethnintendo said:
KungKras said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
KungKras said:

I want Miyamoto to make an RTS

I hope that you were kidding.

What?
You don't like RTS games?


Nintendo has Battalion Wars.  Can't think of any other RTS published by Nintendo. 


Well, Pikmin, to me, is one.

I mean a more traditionally controlled RTS than those games.

Not Nintendo made, but Nintendo also published N64's version of Starcraft.



andremop said:
KungKras said:
andremop said:
sethnintendo said:
KungKras said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
KungKras said:

I want Miyamoto to make an RTS

I hope that you were kidding.

What?
You don't like RTS games?


Nintendo has Battalion Wars.  Can't think of any other RTS published by Nintendo. 


Well, Pikmin, to me, is one.

I mean a more traditionally controlled RTS than those games.

Not Nintendo made, but Nintendo also published N64's version of Starcraft.

I doubt Miyamoto worked on that one though :P

Come think of it. They should port Starcraft 64 to the virtual console now that pointer controls are availible, just for fun.



I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
andremop said:
KungKras said:
andremop said:
sethnintendo said:
KungKras said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
KungKras said:

I want Miyamoto to make an RTS

I hope that you were kidding.

What?
You don't like RTS games?


Nintendo has Battalion Wars.  Can't think of any other RTS published by Nintendo. 


Well, Pikmin, to me, is one.

I mean a more traditionally controlled RTS than those games.

Not Nintendo made, but Nintendo also published N64's version of Starcraft.

I doubt Miyamoto worked on that one though :P

Come think of it. They should port Starcraft 64 to the virtual console now that pointer controls are availible, just for fun.

You've got a point, as well I'm sure Activision have started to support the VC now, so there is hope




MrT-Tar said:
KungKras said:
andremop said:
KungKras said:
andremop said:
sethnintendo said:
KungKras said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
KungKras said:

I want Miyamoto to make an RTS

I hope that you were kidding.

What?
You don't like RTS games?


Nintendo has Battalion Wars.  Can't think of any other RTS published by Nintendo. 


Well, Pikmin, to me, is one.

I mean a more traditionally controlled RTS than those games.

Not Nintendo made, but Nintendo also published N64's version of Starcraft.

I doubt Miyamoto worked on that one though :P

Come think of it. They should port Starcraft 64 to the virtual console now that pointer controls are availible, just for fun.

You've got a point, as well I'm sure Activision have started to support the VC now, so there is hope


C'mon, guys. Just play the PC version... N64 version, at least to me, sucked hard! I don't think there is a fanbase eager to get this game.