Forums - General Discussion - Something about me

Tino Vainamoinen said:
pbroy said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

MEEEE


Nice Towel..

IT'S A BLANKET


a baby blanket... ¬_¬







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
pbroy said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

MEEEE


Nice Towel..

IT'S A BLANKET


a baby blanket... ¬_¬

soooooooooooooooooo...;-; it's normal size!



Tino Vainamoinen said:
pbroy said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
pbroy said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

MEEEE


Nice Towel..

IT'S A BLANKET


a baby blanket... ¬_¬

soooooooooooooooooo...;-; it's normal size!


Maybe your a little gnome from Finland that lives in a hole in a tree... so maybe that's why the blanket is normal size to you.. Makes sense to me... n__n







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I can't seem to find anything original to say about me :(

That's something.



pbroy said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
pbroy said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
pbroy said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

MEEEE


Nice Towel..

IT'S A BLANKET


a baby blanket... ¬_¬

soooooooooooooooooo...;-; it's normal size!


Maybe your a little gnome from Finland that lives in a hole in a tree... so maybe that's why the blanket is normal size to you.. Makes sense to me... n__n

Ughh!



Around the Network

 

I tell people I'm shy, but the real reason why I mostly keep to myself is because I hate people.



Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Johann said:

 

I tell people I'm shy, but the real reason why I mostly keep to myself is because I hate people.


Holy crap, same here!! [cit.]



CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

 

- I have become a very boring person

- I used to be a very exciting person when I was younger. My hobbies as a young man were: drinking, drugs, sports, was in a band, and girls girls and more girls.

- I am 33 now and life is boring lol

- My only real hobbie now is video games

- Yea and also i lost 100lbs in like 6 months, from 285>185. I'm 185 now. Um 6ft. I want to get lower too but its tough..=0)

If anyone cares to have one more facebook friend I'm Jim Burns from Manchester NJ.



Kage848 said:

- I have become a very boring person

- I used to be a very exciting person when I was younger. My hobbies as a young man were: drinking, drugs, sports, was in a band, and girls girls and more girls.

- I am 33 now and life is boring lol

- My only real hobbie now is video games

- Yea and also i lost 100lbs in like 6 months, from 285>185. I'm 185 now. Um 6ft. I want to get lower too but its tough..=0)

If anyone cares to have one more facebook friend I'm Jim Burns from Manchester NJ.


This!  Not even 18 months ago, my life was action packed!  Now my only excitement comes from choosing which kind of cheese I'm going to get when I buy a sub at Subway.  I have lots of good memories, though.



Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

d21lewis said:
Kage848 said:

- I have become a very boring person

- I used to be a very exciting person when I was younger. My hobbies as a young man were: drinking, drugs, sports, was in a band, and girls girls and more girls.

- I am 33 now and life is boring lol

- My only real hobbie now is video games

- Yea and also i lost 100lbs in like 6 months, from 285>185. I'm 185 now. Um 6ft. I want to get lower too but its tough..=0)

If anyone cares to have one more facebook friend I'm Jim Burns from Manchester NJ.


This!  Not even 18 months ago, my life was action packed!  Now my only excitement comes from choosing which kind of cheese I'm going to get when I buy a sub at Subway.  I have lots of good memories,

Lol good stuff man.

My only excitement comes from a perfectly placed spitter attack in my L4d2's 22-man servers i play on....=0)