Quantcast
Who here is pumped about Move and eager to get it?

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who here is pumped about Move and eager to get it?

Might get it in 2012 when theres already alot of games for it, and any problems with the hardware is fixed. Also the price will be better. Until then, theres going to have to be some really good stuff to tempt me.

Killzone 3 PS eye Move = $99 I would definently get that.



Around the Network
9009pc said:

if you have interest in the wii or interest in kinect and you overlook the move big mistake imo.  it's the only motion control that gives you camera based motion sensing and motion controller motion sensing, and all the benefits they both provide. it the all in one solution, and has the most potential for gaming applications of the 3 devices. I have confidence the technology itself will do the talking to get it selling when it released especial with the game line up its got.

as for if I am pumped, the last line in my sig will tell you.


Most people will look at move, see a more expensive Wii ripoff, since it looks just like a Wii control setup, and Move (excuse the pun) on past it



axt113 said:
9009pc said:

if you have interest in the wii or interest in kinect and you overlook the move big mistake imo.  it's the only motion control that gives you camera based motion sensing and motion controller motion sensing, and all the benefits they both provide. it the all in one solution, and has the most potential for gaming applications of the 3 devices. I have confidence the technology itself will do the talking to get it selling when it released especial with the game line up its got.

as for if I am pumped, the last line in my sig will tell you.


Most people will look at move, see a more expensive Wii ripoff, since it looks just like a Wii control setup, and Move (excuse the pun) on past it

Why should it be consider a ripoff if it enhance everything plus bring new features on the table?  Move is receiving positive press and will prolly also receive good word of mouth because it does more and better than what Wii does. Which will refrain customer to think it is a blatant copy (ripoff).



Icyedge said:
axt113 said:
9009pc said:

if you have interest in the wii or interest in kinect and you overlook the move big mistake imo.  it's the only motion control that gives you camera based motion sensing and motion controller motion sensing, and all the benefits they both provide. it the all in one solution, and has the most potential for gaming applications of the 3 devices. I have confidence the technology itself will do the talking to get it selling when it released especial with the game line up its got.

as for if I am pumped, the last line in my sig will tell you.


Most people will look at move, see a more expensive Wii ripoff, since it looks just like a Wii control setup, and Move (excuse the pun) on past it

Why should it be consider a ripoff if it enhance everything plus bring new features on the table?  Move is receiving positive press and will prolly also receive good word of mouth because it does more and better than what Wii does. Which will refrain customer to think it is a blatant copy (ripoff).


Most people won't be aware of any improvements, most people are low information, and don't spend their time searching for gaming information, most people will see it looks like Wii, and costs more, and has fewer games, and pick the Wii



it seems like a situation reverse to lair to me. I read reviews of how the motion controls kind of ruined it. If there is a high quality game that enhances the gameplay and makes a more fun experience with move then it might justify for my $100 entry.



don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network

Im not pumped about it but might end up getting it if games I want require the controller.   Like if Dead Space Extraction is Move only.  



axt113 said:
Icyedge said:
axt113 said:
9009pc said:

if you have interest in the wii or interest in kinect and you overlook the move big mistake imo.  it's the only motion control that gives you camera based motion sensing and motion controller motion sensing, and all the benefits they both provide. it the all in one solution, and has the most potential for gaming applications of the 3 devices. I have confidence the technology itself will do the talking to get it selling when it released especial with the game line up its got.

as for if I am pumped, the last line in my sig will tell you.


Most people will look at move, see a more expensive Wii ripoff, since it looks just like a Wii control setup, and Move (excuse the pun) on past it

Why should it be consider a ripoff if it enhance everything plus bring new features on the table?  Move is receiving positive press and will prolly also receive good word of mouth because it does more and better than what Wii does. Which will refrain customer to think it is a blatant copy (ripoff).


Most people won't be aware of any improvements, most people are low information, and don't spend their time searching for gaming information, most people will see it looks like Wii, and costs more, and has fewer games, and pick the Wii

No, most people are inform, anyway, media and word of mouth reaches everyone. PS3 looks like Wii!?!?

P.S.: your method of evaluating Move success: by is release number of games and price, while forgetting the camera and the differences between PS3 and Wii is a bit simple. Even if you dont think so, most people actually think, evaluate their needs and get information on products before purchasing them.



Vetteman94 said:

Like if Dead Space Extraction is Move only.

as it's a title very close to launch I doubt it will be a Move only title - rail-shooters work ok'ish with normal controllers, they just feel much better with a motion controlled device



Lafiel said:
Vetteman94 said:

Like if Dead Space Extraction is Move only.

as it's a title very close to launch I doubt it will be a Move only title - rail-shooters work ok'ish with normal controllers, they just feel much better with a motion controlled device

True, and if the controls feel broken for it with the  DS3 I will probably buy Move just to get a proper playthrough. 



I have stated my problems with move and nothing said here changes that. Although the head tracking does look cool.

It might be a cool controler but I think I'll let all the people like you guys test it out first. But I have a hard time listening to Sony fans because lets face it, some,  people have there own agenda's.

I still don't think this will sell to casuals so idk well see.

If in a year or so it's looking like a real good controler, after the hype has died down and it can stand on it's own merits, then I'm sure I will have one.

Talks cheap. Talk about your awesome "tech" is even more cheap. Show my Sony. I'll be watching.