- A 36 year old male gamer
- Joined on June 29th 2008, last online on 29 September 2020.
- Profile Views: 22,127
- Forum posts: 2,868 times which averages 1 posts per day
- User Reviews: 0 reviews
- VG$ 2,764.26
I forgot to mention:
All without significant negative consequences. For example, Portugal's complete decriminalization program, coupled with increased drug treatment programs has actually seen a decline in drug use. Here's an added bonus, in the years following the decriminalization they are reporting fewer new cases of HIV annually.
To answer your question, I support the legalization of drugs. Doing so would:
1. Eliminate the largest source of income for organized criminals.
2. Allow for regulation which would eliminate the contaminants that result in many, if not the majority of drug related deaths.
3. Allow drug users to seek proper treatment without fear of prosecution.
4. Reduce the number of criminals being processed in the legal system, freeing up the courts, law enforcement officials and prison system.
5. Reduce the costs associated with the above point while providing additional income through taxation.
6. Additionally, there would be further benefits related to the above points. For example, there would be fewer deaths caused by drug cartels because a drastic reduction in revenue would cause their organizations to collapse.
bouzane hasn't added any games yet!