By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
John2290 said:
Hiku said:

I don't think that necessarily means you're going deaf. Some people have diminished hearing, and they can use hearing aids to help them with that.

I was about to recommend you to go check this with a doctor, but before I did that I clicked your profile to make sure you don't like in USA. (Because potentially insane bills.) Then I realized how messed up that is.

Anyway, you seem to live in the UK, so go see a doctor.

But due to Covid, I'd suggest getting something like this first before you visit the hospital.

Oh, fuck yeah. Covid. It'll be a while that I get this seen too. Agh, I'll be fine for the moment, I could feel the vibrations so It's not gonna get me in any dangerous trouble for the moment. 

You'd only get a referral to a consultant (and thus a trip to the hospital) if it's something so serious your GP can't deal with it (in which case you will have made 100% the right decision to have gone to your GP sooner rather than later).

And no you really don't need a face guard to go to your GP or the hospital, that's so overkill and would look ridiculous; even the vast, vast majority of hospital staff aren't wearing those (covid wards being an exception, of course, but you wouldn't be going anywhere near one), just masks and gloves. 

Last edited by Machina - on 09 August 2020