By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

That Donald J. Trump becomes the great hero of the worldwide corona crisis. The popular opinion is that putting the economy in hibernation is the only right approach, but Trump is reckless enough to ignore advice from experts in the medical field and focus on keeping the American economy going. Then it turns out that more people than assumed are resistent or entirely immune to corona and no catastrophe happens as consequence of Trump's actions. Preceding that will be collective mockery of Trump's idiocy, only for the world to get bitchslapped when Trump's course of action turns out to be to the benefit of the USA and the world.

Then in fall Trump gets re-elected with 75% of the popular vote while the remaining 25% are butthurt democrats who can't accept how much they got duped by the corona hysteria.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments