1. Match the PS5 in power, let Sony announce the price first, undercut it by $50-100.
2. Marketing deals for AAA third party games are up for grabs again, so go all out and get as many as possible.
3. Keep buying up capable studios to have noteworthy games that aren't available on other consoles.
4. Don't pay attention to Japan because Sony doesn't either. The money is better spent on point 1-3.
5. Always mention that you have Game Pass.
Pretty simple, really. Become the console of choice for multiplatform games. It's something that doesn't require talent or brains, and it's an achievable goal that will have a huge impact on sales if pulled off successfully.