Vote for your top 5 most anticipated games in decending order!
- Name the platform you intend to buy the game for, I advise everybody to do this please, but multiplatform games need to have a single platform specified. Otherwise, I'll be forced to guess, and that can lead to general pandemonium.
- NO, EVERYONE LIST YOUR PLATFORM!
- PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LAVOS LIST YOUR PLATFORM!!!!!!
- The Game HAS to have been announced in order for it to count in the official chart. I'll list it as a vote in the bottom chart but it won't be in the overall charts.
- Cannot release in DECEMBER, has to be a JANUARY 2019 or later release.
How This Works:
- Points will then be added up on the basis of most wanted.
- 1. = 5 points
- 2. = 4 points
- 3. = 3 points
- 4. = 2 points
- 5. = 1 point
December Releases: 8-Bit Armies, Atari Flashback Classics, Gear Club Unlimited 2, Gungrave: Loaded Coffin Edition VR, Hello Neighbor Hide & Seek, Jagged Alliance Rage, Just Cause 4, Just Deal With It, Katamari Damacy REROLL, Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom, Override Mech City Brawl, Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, Salt and Sanctuary: Drowned Tome Edition, Sega Genesis Classics, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Subnautica, Toki Retrollector Edition, Wordhunters
January Releases: Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown,The Council, Deemo, Genesis Alpha One, Kingdom Hearts III, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey, N.E.R.O, New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, Onimusha Warlords, Resident Evil 2, RICO, Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal, Smash Hit Plunder PSVR, Song of Memories, Tales of Vesperia, Travis Strikes Again - No More Heroes, Tropico 6, Truck Driver
I am working on the results thread now. Should be up within the next few minutes. :)