Still the best game I ever played to this day but I would also pointed out some aspect they could add or change for the next game.
- Make Link's involvement into the story more actual than simply getting a few flashbacks, they're great but we certainly can get better.
- Add a bit of durability to all weapons in the game (Don't mind much if they keep it as it is.
- Having the same soothing soundtrack but with just a little bit more pep in some places, to be honest BOTW's soundtrack is fantastic when you actually ear it. It's just that you actually don't for 80 % of your playtime.
- Side quests that are more akin to affinity missions with some important characters (Like in Xenoblade's case).
- Put more enemies in the roster.
- Some themed dungeons, but not the traditional kind (like some are asking) cuz this would go against the philisophy the new games are about.
Pretty much it.
Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909