What do you think should or will be the next Playstation launch lineup.
Based on several years of development time for triple A titles i suspect these titles will be launch games for the PS5 or at least coming out within a year after the release of PS5.
My responses to your list bolded
In addition, I think we'll see: the following in the first year assuming release is Holiday 2020:
- A new Uncharted from a new Sony studio (might be 2022 though)
- Square's Avengers game as a cross-gen title in 2020
- A cross gen Assassin's Creed game the first Holiday and the first next gen only AC game the 2nd Holiday
- The 3rd Shadow of Mordor game from Monolith
- The AAA game that Avalanche has been hiring for for over a year (rumored to be Harry Potter based on UK knowledge being a prerequisite and the fact that Avalanche is owned by WB who has the Harry Potter license)
- One of the Final Fantasy 7 Remake episodes
- The AAA Star Wars open world game EA has been making for awhile now
- Star Wars Battlefront 3 from DICE (it's rumored that the 3rd won't release on a bi-yearly schedule like the first 2 did, which means release Holiday 2020 instead of Holiday 2019 most likely)
- Something from Rockstar, rather it's Bully 2 or GTA 6 is anyone's guess at this point. I've heard rumors that GTA 6 is aiming for 2022 as of now, so maybe we'll get Bully 2 as a cross-gen title in 2020, I can't imagine that Rockstar will only release 1 game (RDR2) and 2 remasters (GTA V and LA Noire) in a 9 year period
- Obviously yearly stuff like CoD and sports games, which will be crossgen most likely
Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 18 July 2018