Not only does the Xbox do backwards compatibility but they enhance every tital on current hardware. As far as I can recall no other console does that. PS4 doesny do bc, and they charge u to play games you own through there psnow service something ms does not do. They didn't do it late because they where loosing and didn't want to do it earlier. It was very hard and expensive for them to get the games running and took years to get it done. Thy said from launch they wanted backwards compatibility.
if your going to shame them for adding a great feature because there first party is lacking you might as well shame them for everything else they do. The ease of external hard drives.... shame your games suck. All the work put into the UI and Xbox live... shame your games suck. The 4K blue ray player... shame ur games suck. It goes on and on. Your telling me when they get something right they shouldn't be applauded because they are lacking in a different area? The opposite can go for Sony then. They get there first party right so all the stuff they do bad in gets a pass?
Edit. I'm going to go play some battlefront 2 through ea access. Shame that Sony said it has no value for there users. They get a pass though right?
Lets see. 1) I'm fairly sure the ps3 upscaled all ps2 games. Been a long time since I played one though, could be wrong.
2) If I wanted to play oblivion on my Xbox 1 I would have to... buy it. If I wanted to play republic I would have to.. buy it. I own neither. If I wanted to play games on PS now I would have to.. buy a subscription.
3 Month subscription is $45. For all 500+ games. Oblivion on Amazon? about $13. For one game.
3) Any sources for "They said from launch they wanted backwards compatibility."
4) That makes no sense. I'm saying they are using BC to fill in their glaring hole in games. The fact PS4 allows external hard drives, AND replace hard drives doesn't matter. It is pointless in this case. Same for all the rest of that non sense.
and 5) The demo you are getting from paying for the service. In essence a paid demo?
In a thread about bundling a bunch of games (most) that came out in 2017. You talk about oblivion that came out in 2006. But you are instead going to play star wars.. a game that came out in 2017. That is also on PS4.
Kinda like bragging about having power windows.. and then raising them up to use the AC.
That said - all of this is way, way off topic. So I won't be responding further. I may actually delete this post when I think about it later.Last edited by Bandorr - on 08 November 2017
- Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
- Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
- Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
- Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people) (10/23/2018 - and beyond)