|WAS-LAR||2||SF-SEA||2||GB-ATL||1||DET-NYG||DET by 3|
Games that I am not sure about:
1. MIN@PIT: The Vikings looked a lot better than analysts expected, especially on offense. The Steelers still look like the same ol' Steelers, meaning they can lose to anyone.
2. MIA@LAC: I've picked the Chargers last year after I had picked them two years ago in this matchup. Last year I said that if there's one thing that people can say about me, it's that I don't learn from my mistakes. And then the Chargers let me down with four giveaways in the final quarter. I am picking the Chargers yet again.
3. WAS@LAR: The Rams are an unpredictable crap team, but they play at home and have a legit defense. The Redskins are also weird.
4. GB@ATL: The Falcons won both games last season. This time Green Bay is in better shape, so it's time for revenge.
5. DET@NYG: Two teams that are known to betray me. I can't possibly pick the right one here, so I chose the team I'd rather like to see lose: The backstabbers from Detroit.
On a related note, today I learned that college football is aired over here. I watched the second half of UCLA@Memphis and I have a question: Why do college teams field a defense? Is that an actual rule or merely a tribute to the New Orleans Saints defense?