What about Battlefield 1, Watch Dogs 2, Titanfall 2, Dishonored 2, Mafia III, Skyrim Remastered
New models+multiple big games+heavy discounts should have led to a YOY increase.
Now let's take a close look at that:
- Battlefield 1 - Fantastic game. Yes. Not much of a system mover, however.
- WATCH_DOGS 2 - Speaks for itself. Sold less than the original and wasn't accompanied by the same hype.
- Titanfall 2 - As of now, it's selling worse than the original and was never going to contribute and major amount to the units sold of either console.
- Dishonored 2 - Isn't a huge franchise like that.
- Mafia III - While gamers seemed to like it, the game was critically injured, which usually cuts off any kind of legs for console sales.
- Skyrim Remastered - May have moved some units, but nothing even close to the caliber of a Modern Warfare or some other major title. TES: VI will do that.
As for what's up YoY, we don't have solid numbers. So it's pointless to make any full assertions based on one unconfirmed source. You'll have a better idea next month.