Quantcast
View Post

@thetonestarr

They still account for TRU sales, they just aren't provided the sales information direct from that retailer. Just like ioi covers less than 10%, he still accounts for the other 90%+. NPD is the most accurate source the industry has for NA sales, ATM.

Unfortunately, I have a christmas party for my job tonight at 18:30, so I may miss the numbers. I'll be checking here from my iPhone, but I won't be able to create GIFs like I wanted to. *sadness*