Quantcast
VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Can i gloat again?

Im getting the game on the 8th



Around the Network

i wanna be in the league too :)





Add those as the rating.




Other boxarts:-
Japan:-
   



PAL:-
          



Collector's Edition (PAL)



@darth:

Weapons will have the same max level for everyone.

Since you have the playthrough time, another interesting category would be time to 100% (all trophies / achivements).

I think that would be the master category that shows who the best FFXIII player is (on VGChartz).



Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection

Carl2291 said:
Can i gloat again?

Im getting the game on the 8th

STOP SAYING THAT

 

sTOP STOP STOP STOP!!!!!



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:



Add those as the rating.




Other boxarts:-
Japan:-
   



PAL:-
          



Collector's Edition (PAL)

YOU ARE A STAR!



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hey Jin, what would you rate the game out of 10? and how do you think it compares to past entries of the series?



Jin_Shihouin said:

@darth:

Weapons will have the same max level for everyone.

Since you have the playthrough time, another interesting category would be time to 100% (all trophies / achivements).

I think that would be the master category that shows who the best FFXIII player is (on VGChartz).

Ok that sounds great

how long did you take to do that BTW?!

 

jneul said:

oh please sign me up for this league, awesome idea btw, i have always wanted to do something like this with FF

 

 

YAY your getting!! Yup I'll add you too, I'll update the table daily so you'll see your name on it tomorrow!

 

 

Ghazi4 said:
i wanna be in the league too :)

 

 

Certainly, you'll be in too!!

 

 



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@Darth





BTW, there seems to be a problem with the final family pic. I can't view it in HQ, even when I select "view image."
Try hyperlinking the image with the HQ one.



Fab_GS said:

@Darth





BTW, there seems to be a problem with the final family pic. I can't view it in HQ, even when I select "view image."
Try hyperlinking the image with the HQ one.

yeah that was a problem, I believe the original image is on ffxiii-net.

I'll hyperlink it to that image there.

also I'm gonna start adding the reviews the game already has now, if I miss out any let me know



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey