Quantcast
VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Final Fantasy XIII Thread + League + VGCritic

Carl2291 said:

Oh, and yes...

I want to be in the league!

Edit: And critics, obviously!

only a triple post carl tch tch tch

I got a quadruple post in the thread! muwhaha

@Kamal

ok....

I think I'm gonna have to widen the NAME column!



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

BEST OFFICIAL THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done, Darth.

Oh and sign me up on both.



Im so IN! And I have the game of course. Now what do I do?



You know what, put me in the league

Oh and you made a mistake. BBFC 16 doesn't exist. BBFC is only 15+ or 18+. You probably meant PEGI, which is the "main" European. BBFC is only British (like USK being German). Aka yes, I demand PEGI 16

This is how the ugly BBFC one looks like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Board_of_Film_Classification
And much better looking PEGI http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegi



"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

 

You should add the Japanese boxart, Darth.
Oh and also talk about the soundtrack (tracklisting, cover....etc).



Around the Network
perpride said:
Im so IN! And I have the game of course. Now what do I do?

Can you give me advice bout categories for the league?!!

 

also if you wish you can give your scores for the chapters you have played so far.

you can change them with the EU/NA versions release too

@son1x

THANKS, I'll edit it

thanks to picasa I need to just edit in one place & it all gets updated!



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Fab_GS said:
BEST OFFICIAL THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done, Darth.

Oh and sign me up on both.

lol yup I was gonna sign you up even if you didn't as me to

now I wanna add the soundtrack into the media, should I give the link to the songs?

as that would be kind of encouraging piracy?!



All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Nice thread Darth.



darthdevidem01 said:
Fab_GS said:
BEST OFFICIAL THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done, Darth.

Oh and sign me up on both.

lol yup I was gonna sign you up even if you didn't as me to

now I wanna add the soundtrack into the media, should I give the link to the songs?

as that would be kind of encouraging piracy?!




Link them to a YouTube channel/playlist with all the tracks in and/or add an amazon link.






Very nice thread



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!