Quantcast
Buy No More Heroes 2!!!!!!

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Buy No More Heroes 2!!!!!!

I bought it yesterday.

SPOILERS!!!!

Does anyone know who Pizza Bat's father is? I couldn't figure out who it was. His brothers were Helter Skelter and Skelter Helter but I have no idea who his father is!

Also, what becomes of Kimmy and Shinobu? The ending didn't say anything about them.

Lastly, I thought Sylvia was married to Henry? Why would she sleep with Travis? The ending implies they end up together.



Around the Network

New franchise of the generation! Incredibly underrated! A must have, if you love games for games. If you don'tl, it'll(obviously) go over your head.



tehsage said:
I got it. it's pretty good but I'm kinda worried about the length...

My first play through time was 7hours 30minutes and 46seconds.



Loving this game, the retro mini games are addicting. Especially the flipping burger one to feed that fat guy. Boss fights more awesome then ever.



Snesboy said:
tehsage said:
I got it. it's pretty good but I'm kinda worried about the length...

My first play through time was 7hours 30minutes and 46seconds.

Did you beat everything?. Or just the main assasination jobs?



Around the Network
dampowell said:
Snesboy said:
tehsage said:
I got it. it's pretty good but I'm kinda worried about the length...

My first play through time was 7hours 30minutes and 46seconds.

Did you beat everything?. Or just the main assasination jobs?

I would assume the ranking battles, because I think I'm about 7 hours in and I'm getting close, but I'm not quite to the end yet.



dampowell said:
Snesboy said:
tehsage said:
I got it. it's pretty good but I'm kinda worried about the length...

My first play through time was 7hours 30minutes and 46seconds.

Did you beat everything?. Or just the main assasination jobs?

Main story line.




Well I've always been a completist in games, so it will last a hell of a lot longer then 7 hours for me(habit I picked up from metroid games)

*SPOILER*





There's also a new mode you unlock after you beat the game.

*END SPOILER*

Samus Aran said:

Well I've always been a completist in games, so it will last a hell of a lot longer then 7 hours for me(habit I picked up from metroid games)

*SPOILER*





There's also a new mode you unlock after you beat the game.

*END SPOILER*

We are alike. How long did it take you?



Samus Aran said:

Well I've always been a completist in games, so it will last a hell of a lot longer then 7 hours for me(habit I picked up from metroid games)

*SPOILER*





There's also a new mode you unlock after you beat the game.

*END SPOILER*

I didn't know about that new mode until after I turned on the Wii today. It was like "Oh, that's cool!"

 

After I beat the game, I went right back into it and started playing again.